What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas stout

image.jpeg

Cool glass, i am plenty slapped too. I like avery brewery they post their recipes if you didn't know. One more old jube and another Maharaja.

We just started seeing Avery locally this year. Only beer I've tried is Raja and it is good. I really want to try some of their Barrel aged series this year.

Remmy, you pound some serious amount of beer, huh?! :) First time on this thread and I see all your Thanksgiving posts- how was the next day?!, and then I see you here with two (around noon, too?!).

And, you have a serious recipe database there! Mind to post your top 3-5? Might be interested in a brew from a pro!!

Not in any particular order:

• The Quad you saw
  • Slightly Stoopid
  • Peach Brett Golden Strong
  • Nelson Sauvin Imperial IPA
  • Funkmeister - Sour Saison

Remmy on that quad recipe if I racked the quad onto cherries and Oak would that be okay? Or would the second ferment affect the oak?

I rack onto 4 lbs. of cherries for about a week or so. Then rack into barrel.

Quick ESB
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1480783626.527122.jpg

Pre Football beer. Glad to see UW won last night. Crossing my fingers for a USC - Michigan Rosebowl.

That would be a great match-up.

I think there's a good chance of it happening. BTW Remmy, that Cherry Quad looks killer. Will be adding it to the list. A HB Irish Stout bomber no pic, now this,

Another one of these,

At the neighbors

Just bottled a pale ale I brewed a few months ago and put and IPA in the carboy. Ive been slacking on the homebrew and the beer drinking. Looking to brew a crowd pleaser for group of domestic drinkers for a New Years Celebration. Any suggestions welcome! Extract, Partial, and All grain are all welcome!

IMG_20161203_152744.jpg

Bloody Mary mix I was sold in Harpers Ferry mixed with Titos. Tastes great, but the texture is nasty. I prefer not to chew my Bloody Mary's.

F2EB2484-98B2-49D1-A971-7EB029757BD2_zpsigilr6fx.jpg

Last of my Weyerbacher Heresy. It's a year past it drink by date , but is still excellent! Still has a nice Bourbon nose and flavor. I hear they releasing another batch.

D55AFD3A-AA41-4D1D-9E6A-034DC2FBA9E4_zps1bukwsgl.jpg

Sorry for no pics. Elysian space dust ipa, homebrew cider and now a homebrew ipa. I'm either going to pass out soon or drink a lot more..stay tuned

Back