What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorachi Ace Saison I brewed with my buddy here at my house. Bottle-conditioned (6) for me. I kegged the rest for him. This beer came out great (little dark for a saison) but the flavor is incredible.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1481053018.281534.jpg

Keg of Slightly Stoopid kicked. ****. So, Mosaic IPA

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1481053842.286905.jpg

**** it. Two.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1481054614.742159.jpg

Or three.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1481056157.127925.jpg

Victory At Sea while watching the river slowly freeze. Forecast is for 0 degrees tonight. Brrrrr...

P.S. Should have been a 10oz pour but they served it in a pint glass, Score!

IMG_5287.jpg

Hows that barista piano? I racked 10 gallons of a lager tonight so naturally i am drinking the s..t out of it. Man i worked hard trying to drink this f..r clear and i screwed it up. Oh well, cheers!

Hows that barista piano? I racked 10 gallons of a lager tonight so naturally i am drinking the s..t out of it. Man i worked hard trying to drink this f..r clear and i screwed it up. Oh well, cheers!

It is exactly what it says. Very tasty and nice mouth feel. Love what these guys do. I thought lagering was a natural clearing process?

HB..guess the styles and win the sarcastic "No kidding" award.

View attachment 1481084527088.jpg

View attachment 1481084534791.jpg

Latest posts

Back