How awesome would it be if OSU wins?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Deathweed

Reaction score
Well here it is ~9min left and OSU only down by 3.... :D

As much as I hate Texas and Tech, it would be funny to hear Mack Brown whine when they dont get to play for the big 12 title :D

ah damn, OU scored again.... time for another glass of something....

I guess either way mack will be whining.... "we beat OU, we should be better than them...."

nah, the BCS polsters would pick one of their other fav teams.... totally fixed in my mind...

wait, just understood what you said.... :drunk: Yeah, texas would prob still go to the championship because well, they are texas.

BTW, looks like OSU just self destructed :(

I hope they are ranked over texas, but texas did beat them, even though OU stomped tech which beat texas.... this is like whose pimp slaps the hardest. I am not sure what that means, but I will run with it. Perhaps i should put the keyboard down....

FYI - At least 'round here we call em OSU and U of O...

Sucks that we (OSU - I'm a student, not really a fan... definitely not a player...) lost... but at least we're way better than we used to be (so is U of O).

I expect the moods on monday to be a bit sober....

Well here it is ~9min left and OSU only down by 3.... :D

As much as I hate Texas and Tech, it would be funny to hear Mack Brown whine when they dont get to play for the big 12 title :D

Prolly would have helped Texas honestly. either Bama or UF loses, texas moves up to the championship game. TTU wouldnt jump all the way up, and they would have still had to win the big12 championship game. If OSU won, it would have been for sure another UT championship.

NOT Utah!!!

I'm rooting for Bama, Penn State, Texas, and for TTU on principle that Harrell is the ballin'est person to ever play through an injury. 9 cracks in 2 fingers. Yeesh.

Oh yeah and USC can lick mine. Hates them Trojans. Haaaates them.

NOT Utah!!!

I'm rooting for Bama, Penn State, Texas, and for TTU on principle that Harrell is the ballin'est person to ever play through an injury. 9 cracks in 2 fingers. Yeesh.

Oh yeah and USC can lick mine. Hates them Trojans. Haaaates them.

ASU's qb rudy carpenter played like 5 or 6 games with 2 broken hands. If playing injured makes people ballers, he is playing on a broken ankle now, and probably alot more.

Back