What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My HB fresh squeezed ipa clone. Bottled almost 2 weeks ago and is at perfect carbonation and at 6.8% dangerously drinkable like really dangerous so much so ill prob have a couple more.

A little Crooked Stave...

1404786861524.jpg

As my man Slug said:

"I got a restraining order against Satan's daughter.
And I keep it at the bottom of this Jameson and water."

The rhyme doesn't really apply, but I am enjoying a Jameson currently.

Thought about cracking my growler from Oddside but I'll save it for the beach tomorrow. Instead its a Brewery Vivant Undertaker Belgian Dark.

1404801913122.jpg

Water after a 2 mile run. Early morning runs are addicting.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Coffee. It is too early for people to be absolutely stupid and websites to not function the way they should function.

You want to see stupid people and be forced to interact with them all the time (especially while driving) come on down to Long Island. Absolutely brutal.

Water after hammering two oranges.

There's a show at the town lake tonight. No alcohol allowed. What am I going to do?

enhanced-buzz-28453-1370013387-3.jpg

Mrnic,
I enjoyed that IPA from left hand, well balanced what that variety calls for.
Did ya like?

Oh latte for now,
Sofie-from goose island for later!

Smoke signals

I thought it was interesting. They call it an English IPA, but I got a lot of citrus/pine in the aroma. It had a lot of that caramel flavor that you'd expect in an english beer, but I felt the hops pushed it into American IPA territory. Overall, it was decent, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Dogfishhead 90min IPA for tonight, cant wait

Primary - Pecan Brown Nut Ale

Bottled - Belgian Wit

Back