What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never has a freetail sour in my posession. Every time im there they have squat.

I've never even tasted anything from Freetail.
Just took inventory of my JK stuff. This is pretty pathetic. I need to make another trip to Austin. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404868300.186649.jpg
The Tempranillo is going down this weekend. :D

I'm running low on La Vie en Rose. Hook a sista up. :D

why? did you need a flying elbow drop to the spleen or something?:cross:

Next time you come to NYC, let me know. I'll drop-kick you and push-press you into a dumpster somewhere. Smacked.

Half-cup of water before bed. This day was too darn short.

Just smashed a cup of water. I'm done for today.

Some beers are forgettable, others crush what to you think is good beer, and make you a better brewer. This is incredible.

I walked by this today and passed it up even though I've loved everything Greenflash has put out that I've had. Guess I'll be going back to the store tomm. Glad to hear its that good.

Been drinking some HB Fresh Squezzed clone, awesome, an Oddside Ale Grapefruit Wheat tasty and just a hit of grapefruit on the finish love that place. Now onto a new one from Flying Monkey Brewery from Ont Can called Smashbomb Atomic IPA, very malt forward but drinkeable with nice hoppiness, they claim its all Citra and Cenntenial, very smooth.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404922146.857905.jpg
Bottling sample.

Wendy Peffercorn.

Classic American Blonde.

Gandhi clone whirlpooling now; going on the yeast cake from the Blonde within the hour.

Kicking back at work with coffee and a 2 day old copy of The New York Daily News. Never bothered to look at the date and noticed it was from Monday about 20 mins into reading it. I need a beer!

Water, water and water. Smashed the weights and afterwards, ran 3 miles in 23 minutes for you runners out there. I rarely run. It's boring as ****.

I'm ready for beer.

Coffee then lots of water after mowing the lawn. Supposedly the next 7 days is nothing but rain so I needed to jump on that. Sucks. :( Grilled some chicken, had some root beer now back to work. I need a nap.

Coffee then lots of water after mowing the lawn. Supposedly the next 7 days is nothing but rain so I needed to jump on that. Sucks. :( Grilled some chicken, had some root beer now back to work. I need a nap.

I did that yesterday right before the rain hit. Put a new blade on the mower, and got 1/3 of the way done before I realized I put the stupid thing on backwards. The BMC light was pretty good for rehydrating afterwards though.

On water until I get home in an hour.

Back