jumping in

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbulger

Reaction score
Well this hobby has spiraled into an unhealthy obsession. Ive brewed six extract batches in the past two and half months, and now im going all grain. Thanks for all the info on this site, its been very helpful. I just bought my grains for an ESB and will be brewing them next tuesday depending on the weather. Got all my equipment, including grains, hops...etc for $111 perfect price range for what i was looking for. I was also very happy paying 15 dollars less for this recipe than normal. Cant wait to brew this up next week!

It is an addictive hobby but you will be happy with your upgrades.
Enjoy the final product.:mug:

I'm pretty new to AG. I had a good laugh at your first sentence. I am going through the same thing. Ask my girlfriend. She might leave me if I don't shut up about brewing.

I'm pretty new to AG. I had a good laugh at your first sentence. I am going through the same thing. Ask my girlfriend. She might leave me if I don't shut up about brewing.

My wife, too. I spend all kinds of time working on DIY stuff and cleaning up after brews. Then I relax by reading HBT via Android app. I'm very impatient when it comes to learning things, so I devour info and jump right in.

Back