Source for Challenger VI kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starrfish

Reaction score
I now have 2 kegs looking for a 3rd.

1 is a Firestone Challenger VI

1 is a Cornelius

Looking for a 3rd wanted all the same but..

I like the Firestone Challenger VI as it's just a bit narrower and fit's better in my kegerator set up.

I would like a second Challenger VI, and would also be willing to swap the Cornelius for a Firestone. Life is complicated enough. I would love to have just one set of keg parts instead of two...

let me know. Thanks!

First things first, I wouldnt order from midwest supplies, they screwed me with a POS, dented to no end, leaky ( wasted #5 Co2 so far) ball lock corny keg. The only reason why I didnt return the product was that I really thought it was normal for kegs to have so many dents. It wasnt until a week later that I ordered from Austinhomebrew that I notice a difference in quality. The difference was like night and day. I would order from austin homebrew again. Recently I found a place to order corny kegs with excellent quality. Each one can be had for 35 bucks. Get them @ http://www.brew-magic.com/keg_spec_bllocks.html

Back