What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dessert

ForumRunner_20131004_193701.jpg

I think a beer with all three is in order. That's going to be my next white ipa. Probaly do a ten gallon so I can drink 5 while I wait on the the other 5 to bottle condition with brett/

Hmmm.... Haven't ventured into brett territory, but an IPA with all three would be nice. I like how the slight spiciness of rye plays off of the tropical hops. Will have to try all three next time.

Almost grabbed a Weyerbacher Blashpemy from the cellar, but then I saw it was 11.8 and it occured to me perhaps National Barrel Aged Beer Day is not an actual thing....so more BdC with my tenderoin, roasted taters, and kale. I did throw a wheat wine and a Brown Shugga in the fridge.

Some more hb brown ale and troegs java head while i scrub bottles. My buddy returned 16 that were full of home brew that he never rinsed :mad:

After a glass of my wonderful Simcoe/Citra/Centennial IPA and a glass of Sierra Nevada Flipside, I am having a PBR. My taste buds are toast.

Hmmm.... Haven't ventured into brett territory, but an IPA with all three would be nice. I like how the slight spiciness of rye plays off of the tropical hops. Will have to try all three next time.

I have no idea why, but in addition to the flavor contributions, brett conditioning can make hop aroma last for years.

Had a couple of single hop IPA's from club members using the same recipe w/ different hops. The green Bullet was excellent & the Willamette was very good as well. Obviously my as hoppy but good flavor & balance.

John Daly. Just nursed one for the last hour but now the Tigers game is on and starting off well so its time to pound some drinks!!!!! :tank:

ForumRunner_20131004_215325.jpg

No, but it's starting to feel like I was run over by a wagoner wheel ;)

Once something is Googled, it can not be un-Googled.:(

I'm really sorry, but misery loves company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once something is Googled, it can not be un-Googled.:(

I'm really sorry, but misery loves company.

I'm so glad this's tarted playing before I got the next beer opened. All I have to say is WTF?! :fro:

Now onto LoloMT's AS11 saison. Great job on this. A hint of citrus with great aroma and saison.

image.jpg

I'm so glad this's tarted playing before I got the next beer opened. All I have to say is WTF?! :fro:

Now onto LoloMT's AS11 saison. Great job on this. A hint of citrus with great aroma and saison.

Clint did you add orange peel to that recipe? I don't recall if I added that to the recipe I sent you or not.

Really? That sounds like something I need to explore then.

Anchorage Galaxy is a great place to start. At $12+ for a 750 it will make you want to brew some. :)

Some petrus aged pale

Best bang for the buck. I've got a couple older bottles I picked up that I think are going down tomorrow. I think it's changed since it was introduced, but it's still a great beer.

Brown Shugga here. So nasty fresh, but hopefully I'll get a case instead of a 12 this year because it really gets nice as it get towards a year on it.

How far do they distribute this sounds like the perfect lake beer for me when we are out on the boat

Not shure,I just started seeing them on the shelves here. Have seen some of their others-occasionally,randomly and now growing more in my state. Pretty 'spensive too for a sixer of cans,they must hop the crap out of it. Either that or just marketing. I actually thought it was an error on the can stating 2.7% India Pale Ale.Didnt see the 2.7% til I looked harder but bought them anyway.

Best bang for the buck. I've got a couple older bottles I picked up that I think are going down tomorrow. I think it's changed since it was introduced, but it's still a great beer.

This was my first sour beer and i fell in love with sours. I try to keep some around always but they go too quick plus cuvee de jacobins might beat petrus out though. That was an amazing beer

Just had a double trouble, reds rye, and breakfast stout at the Founders brewery here in Grand Rapids. Now for a burger and black ipa.

Schlenkerla Rauchbier Urbock.

I did a double take when i saw it at the grocery store. Bought one bottle but will buy another (or two tomorrow).

Delicious. It takes a sip or two to get used to the smoke, but then it's great.

This was my first sour beer and i fell in love with sours. I try to keep some around always but they go too quick plus cuvee de jacobins might beat petrus out though. That was an amazing beer

Petrus was my first sour toons it does a great job of making you love the style. I have a Cuvée de Jacobins, but haven't cracked it yet.

Back