Another Portland, OR Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balanced_Brew

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm on this forum a lot, but haven't been much of a contributer yet and I'm trying to change that. I'm an intermediate homebrewer at this point, I brew 10 gallon all-grain batches and keep a brew blog (who doesn't?).
I dream of opening a brewery in the next couple years (hiring a brewmaster) and am learning everything I can about the business and the product :).

Cheers,
Joel

www.exnovobrew.com

i just starting brewing and am just up the road in gresham so far done a cream ale and an irish red both all grain i do 5 gal batches though just wondering what brew store you usually use im still exploring themso far lets brew and the hoppy brewer have been great but would love to here if theres a better one i should be using

Nice to have you I'm from the Eugene Area I been brewing for about a year. I'm in the process of going all grain . Trying to decide what type of set up to use .

i just starting brewing and am just up the road in gresham so far done a cream ale and an irish red both all grain i do 5 gal batches though just wondering what brew store you usually use im still exploring themso far lets brew and the hoppy brewer have been great but would love to here if theres a better one i should be using

Brew Brothers in Aloha/Beaverton area is fantastic. Nice people, great prices, great selection.
Can't go wrong there.

+1 on brew brothers. Aside from not having Simcoe/Amarillo (only Steinbarts), they have a great and affordable selection - you'll save 30-50% on hops, check out their drop-off points. Pay $5 and pick it up near you, malt crushed and packaged - it's pretty sweet.

Back