What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BGBC said:
How much are you paying? Last place I just hit said they're getting one case. Expects it in an hour or two. It's walking distance so I might call in a bit and head back over. Plans to sell it by the bottle tho.

Picked up some Brooklyn Black Chocolate and am having one as a consolation now.

One 4 pack was 17.49 + tax.

How much are you paying? Last place I just hit said they're getting one case. Expects it in an hour or two. It's walking distance so I might call in a bit and head back over. Plans to sell it by the bottle tho.

Picked up some Brooklyn Black Chocolate and am having one as a consolation now.

It's 19

image-2566273561.jpg

CCB Florida Cracker wit.

Tinhorn said:
Thanks H Town boys , got someone trolling the downtown specs for it for me today . appreciate the heads up

No problem.
Downtown Specs is the absolute last place I'd ever go for a special/limited release beer. That's where everyone goes and stuff sells out within minutes of opening. The best bet is always HEB, Kroger, some Randall's, and small out of the way Specs locations. There's no way I'll ever go stand in line for hours to get a special release beer downtown. The past few we've had here recently(Karbach Cherries of Fire and BBH007, Pumpkinator, and BCBS today), I just strolled into a few stores and found them fairly easy. Just let the person trying to find it for you know to look around at some other places if possible.

No problem.
Downtown Specs is the absolute last place I'd ever go for a special/limited release beer. That's where everyone goes and stuff sells out within minutes of opening. The best bet is always HEB, Kroger, some Randall's, and small out of the way Specs locations. There's no way I'll ever go stand in line for hours to get a special release beer downtown. The past few we've had here recently(Karbach Cherries of Fire and BBH007, Pumpkinator, and BCBS today), I just strolled into a few stores and found them fairly easy. Just let the person trying to find it for you know to look around at some other places if possible.

Thanks for the advice , they work right down the street from there so hopefully isn't like that but yea I think I will pull in some other favors I haven't earned yet and have a few more places checked out

SNPA and a Brewdog "Unleash the Yeast" American Ale.

ForumRunner_20131129_220440.jpg

I really don't get why you would do a yeast showcase series and then include a neutral dry yeast like American Ale, but it's still a decent APA I guess.

MrNickVT said:
Hey Allen, not sure if you can make it, but next week hill farmstead is doing a tap takeover at cigar city!

Man, I wish that was possible. If only it was this weekend, my only free weekend in 3 months. Next weekend I have my 2 year old.

image-535162582.jpg

La Fin Du Monde, with 6oz coarse ground espresso beans steeping in the background, bottling an 11% RIS (MZ style) Sunday.

Tough choice, post here or drink. I know both can be done but it's about timing and sustainability.

Waiting for Chinese food delivery and then in to more Celebration.

Back