Hello from Utah

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Borisbbadd

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been lurking around here fo a few days, and decided it was time to join.

I have been making beer for quite a few years now, and even tried my hand at owning a home brewing store ( Tooele Vine and Hop Shop ) Although it did not work-out, I did have alot of fun and met alot of cool people.

Since I registered, I have been running through the forums ( as fast as my old, slow computer will go ) I have found alot of good ideas, and helpful information, and answers to many of my questions.

Really great forum !!!

Welcome! Squatter's makes some great 3.2% (by weight) beer! I was a homebrew fugitive for 5 years in Happy Valley.

Hi Borisbbad,
I just joined the board here too. And more importantly I just moved to Utah as well from Michigan. I'm looking for some local folks to share in brewing techniques with. I am also very interested in hearing about your experience with your brew store business. I have about 15 years of homebrewing experience.
Send me an email.

Gregg
[email protected]

Back