New Keezer plan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FEARDIZ

Reaction score
Hi I'm trying to start plans for a keezer in a newly finished basement. My plan is to build a bar area with sink that will sit next to a wall.
I was thinking the keezer would fit under counter top and put in a tower or cofin with side taps against the wall. I'm not clear how the keezer would come out to refill it, or how to hide it, etc...
I was thinking the drip try would drain under the counter top into the sink drain.
Does anyone have some pictures of something like this?

thanks

FEARDIZ said:
Hi I'm trying to start plans for a keezer in a newly finished basement. My plan is to build a bar area with sink that will sit next to a wall.
I was thinking the keezer would fit under counter top and put in a tower or cofin with side taps against the wall. I'm not clear how the keezer would come out to refill it, or how to hide it, etc...
I was thinking the drip try would drain under the counter top into the sink drain.
Does anyone have some pictures of something like this?

thanks

You would have to put it on some sort of wheel set up to be able to pull it out to fill, add kegs, change out, clean etc. My original idea was to do this but decided not to build the bar at that time. maybe some day.

you could try and find a mini fridge with adequate space if you want to be able to open it from the side/ bottom. Just an idea

Back