Looking for a brew tutor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobcatbrewer

Reaction score
Hi guys! I live in Austin,TX and I have been brewing for almost a year now. I just started doing all grain and was looking to see if someone who has been doing this for awhile would be willing to "tutor" me during a brew day.

I would be very willing to pay for the help, if you interested just let me know.

Pay for a flight from Northern Canada? :) I hope you find someone. I got the privilege to tutor a friend of mine, brewing his first batch (a dry Irish stout).

Not quite lol I'd like to. I know there are a ton of good brewers here in Austin so I'm hoping one of them is up for it :)

Anyone in Austin interested?

Have you checked out the Austin Zealots homebrew club? They do all kinds of helping each other. Id offer but I dont live there anymore. But seriously, just send an email to their yahoo group, youll get lots of offers, and they wont even make you pay.

Chris

im in austin and brew all grain. I'd be willing to chill on a brew day. Austin Homebrew Supply offers a a beginner all grain class as well. When I went, it was out at Rogness brewery. It was $20 and about 4 hours long.

Back