Regional threads?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been covered before, but I'm beginning to be interested in brewing with other people, or at least having a local someones that I can talk to about a particular process and likewise be able to answer questions others from the area have. I'm thinking like: West Michigan. Southeast Michigan, Kzoo area, etc.

There are threads in which people post "I'm from <insert town name here>", but other than beign able to say "welcome to the forums, have fun, dont' be afraid to ask lots of stupid quesitons" etc., it's not all that useful (not that it's not a good thing).

It might be good enough to post the names of various brew clubs, which people can contact if they like. Do we have that??

Just curious.

This is the Brew club in Kazoo http://www.klob.org
Dont know if there are any more or not. But you can get ahold of me if I can be of any help. I brew all Grain just about every other weekend during the summer. I live in Coldwater.

Oh, but I don't mean that we should have forum areas for separate regions, I mean it would be nice if we had a concise list of people in different regions, and contact information for clubs, etc. The discussion would continue to thrive in the thread areas. The purpose would be to provide contact information, and club information, not to promote discussion in the regional area. I just thought it would help make it easier for people to know who's where, and how to contact clubs in the areas they are interested in.

I'm in Reed City, at the crossroads of US 10 and US 131. If there was a local brew club, or say, Big Rapids, or Cadillac, it would be nice to be able to look that up. Or even ring up a person if they posted contact information.

Latest posts

Back