• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fermentation Cabinet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonRock

Always Ready
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody local interested in a really cool Fermentation Cabinet? It has a cooling system in the base. I figured I would use it for cooling and a small heater for heating. I was told when I bought it that it is a flower cabinet.

There are 6 Cornies lined up in the rear. It would be awesome with a couple conicals in it.

$150.00

I now have a small heater for this and a controller for heat/cool. Will include them for another $50.00

$200.00 total for an awesome fermentation cabinet.

I can deliver. PM for my address and phone. I'm just outside of Council Bluffs.

I had this up to sell exactly 1 year ago. Kinda changed my mind and let it drop. I used it a few times since then and it worked great. But I am now going a different route.

PA300001.jpg

PA300003.jpg

I'm interested and in Des Moines.

I'll be going to Omaha for thanksgiving, too...

Can you measure the cooler? I'm curious what the dimensions are.

Sure I'll measure it tomorrow. I'm on duty at the fire station today. It is pretty good size.

Are the pictures too big? They look fine on my computer, but I know what a PITA it can be with too large a picture.

Sure I'll measure it tomorrow. I'm on duty at the fire station today. It is pretty good size.

Are the pictures too big? They look fine on my computer, but I know what a PITA it can be with too large a picture.

Pics look great!
But I'm starting to budget my space in the brew cave. I just added an 8' work bench and I'm getting a tool box in a few weeks. That and the kegs, brew rig, mowers, yadda yadda yadda I gotta know if it'll fit ;)

I ferment in Sankes, and right now I have to evict my serving beer from the kegerator because they won't fit in the keezers :( This thing would be nice! If it fits :D

Back