What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sampled my rhubarb mead (hot, but crystal clear) and added half a vanilla bean. Will rack in a couple weeks.

Also sampled my IPA (tastes ok I think) and dry hopped. Finally sampled my gose. Solid pellicle but no tartness. The salt seems right on tho.
View attachment 191196

And now drinking DC's open fermented hefe. Highly carbed (slow rise up the neck). The pic makes it look darker than it is. It's a good beer, but not the traditional hefe flavors. maybe I'm getting a little green apple? And a little bit tart. Interesting stuff.
View attachment 191197

I wasn't a fan of that one but everyone who tried it loved it. There is a funk and definitely some Brett got in because it was open fermented. Glad you enjoyed it

Just popped this open at the get together. Figured my fiancee's dad would appreciate it, but her parents are here yet. Oh well, more for me.

1396733322603.jpg

Went to a "local" micro (Newburgh Brewery in NY) this afternoon and picked up a growler of Doppio. Very good! Really looking forward to my mocha coffee porter to be ready...

Finally done with the long day.. Moved a bunch of crap today, had lunch with my grandma, went to my nephews birthday party and now at My gfs parents for dinner... Whew long day

1396734190828.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396735279.463463.jpg
Pub stout from lucid...
Had (yes had to!) to pick something up for another member....
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396735373.995023.jpg
Yep that's my guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Let's go, UCONN!

Having water after some grilled chicken. Don't bother me! Especially of UConn goes down!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396736741.778203.jpgmy most recent Cali Common with juniper berries and enjoying the final four!

Sent from the Commune

An Irish Red Ale. Not bad but not great.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

On to this Vivant Triomphe, delicious as it is after sobering up from last night and really thinking about it, Walldorffs Belgo IPA is better

My wife is not happy with my vacation beer intake. But the key word is "vacation ".

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Problem I would never have lol Sure I gotta share brews cause my fiancee is a huge craft beer drinker also but Id definately never be in the doghouse for that.

Love your loyalty but f Uconn.

We can always watch the Syracuse, Michigan or Michigan State games. Let me know what channel they're on.

Or we could always watch DePaul and drink ourselves to death every season. :D

We can always watch the Syracuse, Michigan or Michigan State games. Let me know what channel they're on.

Or we could always watch DePaul and drink ourselves to death every season. :D

DePaul wasn't a joke when I went there. I'll admit some envy.

Latest posts

Back