Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Moto... Hey... Sorry. Didn't want to interrupt. Just letting you know I am still waiting for an explanation of how you came up with 14.

Waiting patiently with love,
Cape.

oh, cape's back! alto, only back to talk about some random tangent instead of addressing the main point of our discussion.

1934 to 1947. baby. old? sure. made up? f--k no!

motobrewer said:
oh, cape's back! alto, only back to talk about some random tangent instead of addressing the main point of our discussion. 1934 to 1947. baby. old? sure. made up? f--k no!

Wow. I don't even need to mock how hilarious that is!!

Dear god you're being an idiot. I have made clear that Rodgers could win the game. I'm not being overly confident at all. I find it hilarious that you are convinced the Niners will lose. Seattle fans are seriously the ****ing worst. What the **** is wrong with you people? Nice city, good beer and food, good football team, always nice when I visit, but you're all belligerent arrogant loud mouth overly confident cocksuckers as fans.

So angry and the irony of your last sentence is hilarious.

Yea bad on me for thinking the niners will lose. Bad bad seattle fan for not rooting for the niners. Ill lend a little more credit to Rodgers and Lacey being able to overcome -50 weather or whatever the hell it'll be then the Baycity squad.

because, you can't! hahaha! that old streak is irrelevant, sure. but it wasn't made up.

we have a recent streak that ties yours. so, cute. good job. i think the patriots want to grow up to be the packers.

So angry and the irony of your last sentence is hilarious.

Yea bad on me for thinking the niners will lose. Bad bad seattle fan for not rooting for the niners. Ill lend a little more credit to Rodgers and Lacey being able to overcome -50 weather or whatever the hell it'll be then the Baycity squad.

Didn't say you need to root for them, just hilarious you said you were being realistic but are absolutely confident the packers will win.

Um. Not really. Bro. Have fun getting hard-ons from male on male violence. That's not creepy at all.

Actually it is really. The popularity of the game has been a result of the violence of the game over the years. The hits and all of that are absolutely why people watch.

oh! i've figured it out!

mcbrewskie is just a dumb football fan! he's not an actual football fan - he's just a dumb football fan!

i get it now. makes sense

motobrewer said:
what can i say, packers fans don't lie. patriots fans do on a minute-by-minute basis.
No... NO!!! You just FCKING said "1934-1947"!!!! You need to STFU and sit in timeout for five minutes and think about what you did wrong!! Nahhhh!!!! Naaaahhhhh!!! No lip!!! Go!! Five minutes in timeout!

Actually it is really. The popularity of the game has been a result of the violence of the game over the years. The hits and all of that are absolutely why people watch.
For your fap collection

RmiWPuw.gif

Have you guys watched Human Centipede 2 yet? Better watch it. Moto is the main character and McBrewski is his father.

It's pretty much undeniable that violence was a key factor in making the NFL as popular as it is. The XFL failed due to the product being ****.

but, but, you said....violence = popular. XFL had moar (sic) violence. then you said, XFL was ****.

i love it when people disprove themselves. it makes things so much easier.

but, but, you said....violence = popular. XFL had moar (sic) violence. then you said, XFL was ****.

i love it when people disprove themselves. it makes things so much easier.

You're a complete moron. I've never fully realized how completely you fulfill the role of court jester for this thread.

Have you guys watched Human Centipede 2 yet? Better watch it. Moto is the main character and McBrewski is his father.

Funny that your a hawks and ducks fan. I've heard that ducks fans may be the worst fans in all of US sports. To the point that they are known to throw urine on opposing fans.

Funny that your a hawks and ducks fan. I've heard that ducks fans may be the worst fans in all of US sports. To the point that they are known to throw urine on opposing fans.

I thought Oakland fans were the worst? Better to have urine thrown then to stab. :)

McBrewskie said:
I hope this is true. I already have tons of respect for Rodgers, if he came out it would be great for the NFL. http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/8078/20131230/aaron-rodgers-gay-packers-quarterback-romantically-linked-to-athletic-trainer-video.htm

For all that is holy and just in this universe, please let this be a 100% factual interwebs link.

I will FLY to Wisconsin, pay Moto's neighbor whatever I can afford to live in their house For a month and do nothing but scream homophobic slurs over the fence for as long as I can stay awake each and every day.

For all that is holy and just in this universe, please let this be a 100% factual interwebs link.

I will FLY to Wisconsin, pay Moto's neighbor whatever I can afford to live in their house For a month and do nothing but scream homophobic slurs over the fence for as long as I can stay awake each and every day.

wow.

I will FLY to Wisconsin, pay Moto's mom whatever I can afford to live in their house For a month and do nothing but scream homophobic slurs down to the basement for as long as I can stay awake each and every day.

Good idea.

Latest posts

Back