What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cherry Coke. I was feeling good this morning, then some idiot had to have a wreck and shut down all but one lane of the freeway!
So, this is what I've been looking at for the past 30 minutes.
image-1438355818.jpg

Stepping out of my sickness and work induced haze to have my first beer in almost a week! My boss apparently wasn't joking when he said we'd spend every waking hour on this project till its done! I've been working 8 am till midnight since last Monday. On top of that, trying to get healthy too! Anyway, enough complaining. I know you monkeys don't care.

Here it is: Left Hand Milk Stout!

So, if you rotate that mug 180 degrees will that make it a Right Hand Milk Stout?

HB Belgian Tripel. I'm having such an awesome day. My 3-yr. old snowblower's engine just seized. I came inside of the house and my dog peed her bed. I have oil all over the driveway. ALL OVER.

View attachment 165457

I had one cider last night. One. Today, it's coffee and Advil. What?! But I'm getting to play with my pineapple experiment and my stout in primary. I have cleaning to do, though...ugh. More Advil.

Cherry Coke. I was feeling good this morning, then some idiot had to have a wreck and shut down all but one lane of the freeway!

Yay Houston traffic!!! It literally freaks me out to drive there lol

View attachment 165441

Yay Houston traffic!!! It literally freaks me out to drive there lol

Can't say I miss the traffic there, but I did find out when I was there in November that I've still got the chops for driving in busy ass Houston traffic. Sorry you got stuck so bad, Wes. At least when you get home you can have a beer, right?

nukebrewer said:
Can't say I miss the traffic there, but I did find out when I was there in November that I've still got the chops for driving in busy ass Houston traffic. Sorry you got stuck so bad, Wes. At least when you get home you can have a beer, right?
I'm a seasoned pro at navigating Houston, but even the best get stuck sometimes.
Yes, beer is awaiting me later. :D It was a little dangerous having this in my truck this morning.

image-1534847320.jpg

It came close to never seeing my cellar. ;)

I'm on the train to Alexandria, VA for a couple nights for work. I can't explain how excited I am for two nights of peaceful sleep in a hotel room :rockin:

Drinking water on the train (still business hours)

Anyone know any good beer bars or bottle shops near Springfield, VA that I should visit? If you don't want to divulge your secret spot, feel free to PM me :D

No widget, but it should be poured straight into the bottle for the "nitro pour" and subsequent cascade :fro:

Got ya. Best beer I've had to-date on nitro (on-tap) is a Rogue Shakespeare stout (at Rogue in Portland). I have yet to see a nitro beer in bottle. I've had a few in cans, however (Young's, Boddy, Guinness).

Acquired a six pack of this some time ago...don't even know how it showed up here! But they aren't going bad and I needed to deglaze a pan...making "Christmas Tree Picker Chili". I wrote the recipe to specifically use just half a bottle ;o)

IMAG2052.jpg

Acquired a six pack of this some time ago...don't even know how it showed up here! But they aren't going bad and I needed to deglaze a pan...making "Christmas Tree Picker Chili". I wrote the recipe to specifically use just half a bottle ;o)
You mean you don't know how it showed up at your house? I've never seen that before but that doesn't mean it isn't on shelves. It looks good. Do you recall where you got it? I'm within a few miles of a couple total wines, triangle wine, and apex dispensary.
I'm not a huge fan of most stouts but I can drink that one all day

I will drink it all day if you send me more. :D Even the non-nitro.

You mean you don't know how it showed up at your house? I've never seen that before but that doesn't mean it isn't on shelves. It looks good. Do you recall where you got it? I'm within a few miles of a couple total wines, triangle wine, and apex dispensary.

He'll yea. I'm a fan of all beer but stouts are my favorite!!!

Never drank a stout I didn't like.:D

PS my toasted coconut milk stout with a donut. I don't usually eat donuts but someone gave me a glazed donut. I know what you're all saying...
Paula-Deen-Sick-with-Diabetes-Meme.jpg
I'm fat, this ain't gonna kill me, yet. :D

I seriously don't know where it was purchased or how it got here! Maybe SWMBO picked up on the way back from D.C. sometime. Obviously, it would be available in the Williamsburg, VA area, but I don't know if anyone in our immediate area carries it.

It's like a brown ale, not too heavy, a little bitter. I wouldn't drive to Virginia for it, but I'd drink it again...and the bottles are good for home brew!

Latest posts

Back