What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the Gfs families place... Love this land

1396739309422.jpg

Is this a hockey game, Remmy? What the hell ?

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

I never enjoy very meaningful UConn games. I'm usually stressed the F out!

I was at Ford Field for the Final Four where UConn lost to State. Worst weekend of my life. Bah.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Not great, but not the worst I've had. Nose is stuffy and I can really enjoy the better stuff right now anyway
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396740606.116884.jpg

I thought I had too much to drink three beers ago.

Having a HB DIPA.

Let's go Huskies!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396741930.596770.jpg

I can't take this **** anymore!

Been on a mead kick last 2 days. Damn, I thought I could handle my drink but, this mead stuff kicks my but. Even JAOM with bread yeast.

Seltzer water right now. But got these guys in the fridge. My first time scoring KBS after striking out every year. One bottle limit. But I'll take it. One Bluebird is for after we move. When I'll try and culture the dregs for Round 1 of an attempted clone. The other I'll probably have later tonight.

I just picked up their XB Bitter and Old Man Ale. Having a can of Sculpin. Think I shoulda had the bitter first but it wasn't chilled down like the sculpin.

Yes sir taking a small break to eat supper got a fire pit going. The road goes on forever and the party never ends..... Well made not for her (four boys under 10 yrs old wore her out during brew day) ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396745855.544210.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I just picked up their XB Bitter and Old Man Ale. Having a can of Sculpin. Think I shoulda had the bitter first but it wasn't chilled down like the sculpin.

Yeah, they're both much more subtle and nuanced than Sculpin. Both are really tasty, but neither are as good as the regular Bluebird.

Having it, haven't had bluebird bitter in a while but this is really good. Im getting a mild soapy aroma from the Mt Hood they used but a stronger English character. One of my favorate English beers is Timothy Taylor Landlord- I love that one and I should have picked that one up because it was only 3 bucks. Tried to make a clone but I overdid the Burton on Trent salts even when I thought I was being modest with what I used.

xb.jpg

My first all-grain (BIAB), a 1 gal Maibock made with 2 lbs Pilsner and 1 lb Munich malt. Simple and delicious.
jNLxu3pYpULBl.JPG

Back