O2 hookup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kit that I purchased came with the stone (on a SS wand), tubing and regulator for the small red tanks you get at most hardware stores. I'm going to be adapting mine to work with a large O2 tank (I have one already) with a two stage regulator. :rockin:

If you're getting the stone from the LHBS, see if they have the tubing and regulator for that size tank. Otherwise, if you get an O2 tank, get a two stage regulator for it, and adapters to step down to the tubing the stone needs.

The only hardware use for o2 is in the mini brazing rigs. It not worth the $50 for that kit just to grab the left hand thread regulator out of it. Well, unless you also need a brazing rig.

The only hardware use for o2 is in the mini brazing rigs. It not worth the $50 for that kit just to grab the left hand thread regulator out of it. Well, unless you also need a brazing rig.

Pretty sure that's what my setup from Williams Brewing Supply cost me. Came with the stone, on a SS wand, with tubing and regulator.

I have the large O2 tank now, with the two stage regulator. Just need to get the fitting to go from the regulator out to the wand tubing size. Looking forward to using this setup with my next batch.

Back