Stainless push fit connectors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beren

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using anything like Amazon.com to hook up to a regulator or beer line washer? Sometimes I'm nervous about a plastic adapter breaking, and I know it's not good to keep wet in starsan.

Has anyone tried using anything like Amazon.com to hook up to a regulator or beer line washer? Sometimes I'm nervous about a plastic adapter breaking, and I know it's not good to keep wet in starsan.
Sorry to see no-one has come to answer this, ..maybe this bump will help.
In the last year or so, another user posted those or similar that they were using to attach to their disconnects.. I don't recall how it worked out.
If your concern is with the Star San degeneration that the last generation of duotights supposedly solved; The parts that were breaking were the collars themselves and most of the amazon SS parts look to have plastic collars as well. Apologies if you're linking to a version with SS collars..Outside the US, all the 'amazon.com' links get redirected and rarely go to the actual product the link refers to. Here's what I see:
Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 11.26.57 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, it was all stainless. More worried about it falling over and snapping the plastic. I travel with co2 tanks often enough.

Latest posts

Back