Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can say what you want now and act like you weren't pissed off last night watching the game but we all saw the entire performance of that team last night. And I dont care that is was pre-season, all the hoop-lay thats been going on around the pats organization this year is gonna lead to a lower level of play on the field. I dont expect you to believe it but last night was a glimpse of the many games lesser teams will beat up on the pats this year

Oh the horror! The Patriots got beat in the preseason. What are we going to do?

Remember when the lions went 0-16? What was their preseason record that year?

The Lions just played their equivalent of the Superbowl.

I guess I can understand why it means so much to you. If your team sucks in the regular season you only have the hope generated by a good preseason performance.

Pretty much the Dolphin fans MO this millinium.

I tend to agree but it's still a bit of a surprise.

It doesn't really mean much though.

Good for the Lions.

The Pats got the snot beat out of them by the Lions in the third game of the preseason in 2011, and went on to win 13 games during the regular season. My stress level about last night is pretty friggin' low.

Incidentally, the 'Fins won six games that season; sounds about right for 2013, too.

Ohhhhh nooooooo.... The Pats looked terrible once in practice!!

We're talkin' 'bout PRACTICE. (In my best Iverson voice)

I can see where you would be confused though finsfan.... For Miami, winning a preseason game is a big deal. "Yayyyyyy we won one!!!" Up here in New England, we get more worked up over conference championships and Super Bowls.

We can't expect you to understand that since it's been... what? Hell... A lonnnnnng time since Miami has had to worry about that.

the pats got the schit beat out of them, at least admit that they sucked it up against the lions. Brady played 9 drives and couldnt score once, thats just pathetic

Two peas in a pod.

The good old days were so much better
What's more comical is later on they talk about how great you are being obnoxious while the "n00bs" are worthless. @#$% like this means the bar is ridiculously low and I'm pretty sure the judging is rigged.

I think i figured this mess all out. Cape is just mad because he has never got to meet Gronk and he so longs to be like him.
While I realize the truly intended point of this thread was for Cape to slobknob the entire Patriots team... Even I have to admit that's a little far fetched.

December 1.... Pats at Houston. That's gotta be the first game on the schedule I can see the pats not winning by four touchdowns.
What in the hell are you smoking and why the hell aren't you sharing? I see maybe 3-4 games that will likely be the case for but the rest? Four TDs is a little much. Double digits? Maybe.

I don't get it
To be fair, you did mention you are drunk a lot. Could that be a factor here? :mug:

Hey accidic.... GREAT solution to your frustrations... How 'bout you go and start your own thread!? Ehhhh?? Then you won't have to deal with any of the stupidity of this thread. It'll be awesome. You and finsfan can have super cool conversations alllllll day and not have to deal with any of us.

Sounds like a win-win really.

Hey accidic.... GREAT solution to your frustrations... How 'bout you go and start your own thread!? Ehhhh?? Then you won't have to deal with any of the stupidity of this thread. It'll be awesome. You and finsfan can have super cool conversations alllllll day and not have to deal with any of us.

I'm taking my ball and I'm going home.....

Why? So much more fun to rain on your attempts at a circle jerk parade. So very many NE Fanboys....

Also, who says I'm frustrated?

this isnt a friends making thread, you really went off the deep end this morning

.... actually... I couldn't disagree more (hence more evidence that you noobs still just don't get it).

Dataz <--- Huge Ravens fan. Horrible trash talk for a couple years, Ravens obviously beat the Pats last year after a tough loss to the Pats the year before. We grabbed a beer a couple months ago. Great guy. Moto... Fck... Even HOPPY... Took Hoppy a while (nothing compared to you guys) but he got it eventually. I'd definitely grab a beer with those guys if they came into town.

Not Desert though. That dude's a freak. That avatar is really him.

your natural response is to disagree, you guys think the "noobs" will just leave cuz you say leave? thats just fuel for the fire

your natural response is to disagree, you guys think the "noobs" will just leave cuz you say leave? thats just fuel for the fire

No... Not really... And frankly, i'm dramatically less concerned than the number of electrons might suggest. Season will start soon and traffic will pick up quite a bit. The herd tends to get thinned pretty quick once that happens anyway.

.... actually... I couldn't disagree more (hence more evidence that you noobs still just don't get it).

Dataz <--- Huge Ravens fan. Horrible trash talk for a couple years, Ravens obviously beat the Pats last year after a tough loss to the Pats the year before. We grabbed a beer a couple months ago. Great guy. Moto... Fck... Even HOPPY... Took Hoppy a while (nothing compared to you guys) but he got it eventually. I'd definitely grab a beer with those guys if they came into town.

Not Desert though. That dude's a freak. That avatar is really him.

Remember that time Cape and I were bar hopping in San Diego?

somebodies needs a good cry

0ap1000000232963.jpg

Tom-Brady-taunt.jpg

Latest posts

Back