What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4th glass of hard tea

ForumRunner_20130922_223954.jpg

NIZZLE said:
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.

If you only knew....
It takes so much more than just being drunk to spend time with you fools.

Leubega said:
Gotta be up at 4am for a flight so for dessert one of these

Became one of these

Preeeeetty tasty

That sounds and looks amazing. People do it with soda which is another carbonated beverage but with a flavor that does not blend well with vanilla ice cream. IMHO anyway. But an espresso stout seems like a match made in heaven. Maybe I'll try this with my other mean old Tom I have at home. Hope it was as delicious as it looks.

Having a glass of my blonde ale. This has to be one of my favorites! It reminds me of a pilsner, which is totally unexpected (I fermented at 62 degrees). I used cascade this time, but I'm thinking of using Saaz next.

They had more than that one song?
;)

If you don't like techno, then yeah - probably :D

Tripel. Thanks Mark

You're welcome! They are small but put out quality stuff!

This was good when I first had it but I'm not really digging it now... weird. Looks like I accidentally goofed on Untappd and gave it a 4.5 instead of the 3.5 I meant to give it. Anyone know how to change a rating?

No - you'd have to delete it and re-add. They gave the ability to edit comments, but the original post still can't be touched.

unionrdr said:
Uuuuhhh...gee...F'you very much??? :drunk::D

I wasn't talking about you, just all the fools around here. Unless you are a fool, then yes the comment applied to you. :D

Try it with New Holland Dragons Milk....soooooo good

That sounds amazing and I just happen to have two bombers of 2013 on my aging shelf.

No - you'd have to delete it and re-add. They gave the ability to edit comments, but the original post still can't be touched.

Actually, I posted the same question on BeerForum and it turns out you can change ratings. One of the guys over there is an Untappd mod and told me how to do it. Now, you can't change the rating on a specific check-in, but you can change your overall rating of a beer. If you're in the app and go to the entry for the beer, there should be three vertical white dots at the top of the screen. If you press that, a menu will pop up with a button that allows you to change the rating. Make sure you go to the entry for the beer, not the check in. I made that mistake and was confused for a minute.

Enjoying my day off. Slept in til about 9, got up walked the dog and just chilled. Very nice way to wake up. Now I am on the coff, impatiently waiting for a bunch of Surly Wet that I just received in the mail to chill down. I won't be drinking any until tonight, or at least late afternoon, but I'm still going to be impatient about it.

Tea. Trying to get a list of all the paperwork I'll need together. Wheee! I should have gone to those nano seminars at NHC I wasn't interested in at the time. Today's good news is that the city we're looking at has micros zoned B2 and not industrial, which is going to make finding a defunct restaurant easier.

Oh, and you guys making stout floats with vanilla are doing it wrong. Good chocolate ice cream that isn't overly sweet is killer with a roasty stout.

Actually, I posted the same question on BeerForum and it turns out you can change ratings. One of the guys over there is an Untappd mod and told me how to do it. Now, you can't change the rating on a specific check-in, but you can change your overall rating of a beer. If you're in the app and go to the entry for the beer, there should be three vertical white dots at the top of the screen. If you press that, a menu will pop up with a button that allows you to change the rating. Make sure you go to the entry for the beer, not the check in. I made that mistake and was confused for a minute.

Good to know - thanks!

Heady Flopper in a red cup. Prepping for vacation, bitches.

I'm listening to KRS, too. It's a great day to be alive. :D

Just had a Heady Flopper while transferring my Tripel IPA to a secondary. Channel66 is the ****ing man. Thanks.

image-363553380.jpg

"Wipe your feet before you step in my house."

Another Heady. Life is good after 8.6%. 3rd one of the day. I call it lunch.

image-1910344300.jpg

Where do you find the Heady, Remmy? Do you drive up? We can't get them anywhere in CT can we?

Shred said:
Where do you find the Heady, Remmy? Do you drive up? We can't get them anywhere in CT can we?
I don't. Via trades or friends that come down from VT.

I haven't seen it sold in CT as the Alchemist doesn't distribute outside of VT AFAIK. Don't ask me how but I've seen Heady Topper at bars in NYC. Hahahaah

DisturbdChemist said:
I believe its the clone he made
Correct. Snowboarding season is almost here. Gonna smack Heady.

Back