Question about a dual tap tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St. Jon's Wort

Reaction score
I just inherited a double tap tower from a friend of mine. I'm thinking of installing it in my home bar. My question is, can you run two 5-gallon 1/6 kegs out of a single kegerator thats big enough to fit a 1/2 keg? I'm just not sure how it would work and have had zero luck finding any info on it.

Thanks guys and dolls.

You should be fine. I am running four 5 gallon cornies in my kegerator designed for a single Sanke keg. You might need to drill a hole for your gas line and move the tank to the outside..that what I do but my tank is huge so I have to :)

Cheers

yes you can. I have a haier kegarator and I keep 2 1/6's in there. Works well. I could probably fit a corny in there as well as I think that they are a bit smaller than commericial 1/6's.

I can show you pics of what I did. If you mount the tower on your bar and your meister underneath, you will need to insulate the beer line. I use HVAC insulation. The first pour is a bit heady but after that, all is good.

Latest posts

Back