Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Labels for my next batch of brews. (ABV and IBU's are only filler right now until I can finalize everything). Trying to figure out how to make it able to do the brews so it can be consumed as a Black & Tan if wanted.

StonerBrewing_BrothersinArms.jpg

That's one potent porter!

Tried my hand at an Imperial Porter. Turned out well, after a couple tweaks. Mash temp fell to ~150F due to lack of preheating MLT, so it attenuated much further than I wanted (down to 1.010 I think) so I added some lactose at bottling to even it out. It's pretty sweet now but made the beer much more drinkable. I'm still figuring out my new setup since I've only been able to brew 4-5 times over the last year :/

Thanks daveooph.
Here is one for a beer I'm bringing to a friend in Montana. Her company is called Igloo Knitting Company so I figured I'd do this one for her, and cut out the label to match the state of Montana.

The other one is for my summer ale with orange that is currently in primary :) Wife can't wait for that one.

igloo1.jpg

summerorange.jpg

By the way the drawing on my "lioness pale ale" label is by Rik Lee. I am not claiming to have drawn that.

Where do you get the barcode?

I can't speak for this person, but I just google barcode and then cut and paste into my label in photoshop, PowerPoint, whatever I'm using. Mine aren't something for scanning, just looks.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Ahhh with spring approaching a wit style beer brewed for my wife. She loves her blue moon and I thought I would brew something similar in style. And yes its taped to the bottle, just to see how it would actually look, lol

Small_Label_Wit.jpg

unnamed.jpg

I can't speak for this person, but I just google barcode and then cut and paste into my label in photoshop, PowerPoint, whatever I'm using. Mine aren't something for scanning, just looks.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

There is an app that will create them for you. You can put gps quards, phone number, text, pics, anything to it

What are you all using to create all these nice labels...sheesh

I am get more and more salty at each label I see. LOL

Are you all just photoshoping or using something else.

Back