What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Polish brew

image.jpg

Went up to SUNY Alfred to see my daughter graduate from college. So, I'm from Long Island, about 325 miles from here (and not all directly north). I figgered, hmm middle of May, maybe just a short sleeved shirt and tee shirt. Ha! It's been snowing on and off all day. Not the kinda of snow that accumulates, mind you, but the kinda snowy weather that's too cold to sit outside for two and a half hours in the aforementioned clothing.
Picked up a sixer of Ithaca Brewing's Casca-zilla to help ease the whining. Meh... I have also been enjoying some CB Craft Brewers, "Caged Alpha Monkey IPA"... I'll have to pick up some of those before I head back to LI.

Went up to SUNY Alfred to see my daughter graduate from college. So, I'm from Long Island, about 325 miles from here (and not all directly north). I figgered, hmm middle of May, maybe just a short sleeved shirt and tee shirt. Ha! It's been snowing on and off all day. Not the kinda of snow that accumulates, mind you, but the kinda snowy weather that's too cold to sit outside for two and a half hours in the aforementioned clothing.
Picked up a sixer of Ithaca Brewing's Casca-zilla to help ease the whining. Meh... I have also been enjoying some CB Craft Brewers, "Caged Alpha Monkey IPA"... I'll have to pick up some of those before I head back to LI.

I attended SUNY Alfred, back in the early 90's.
Back then our choice of beer was bud, Busch, keystone and this fancy beer:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1463361140.095044.jpg

Picked up a Clown Shoes Amandine Exorcism on the way home. first tyme i have seen it. it be an imperial stout. floccon awesome, but not buying often @ $ 15.49 a hit... :beard: ... i'm not cheep, i'm thrifty ...

1st taste of my latest Apple Wine. Dry for sure, good clarity,
nice body, lower ABV, about 9%. It should age nicely!
Cheers
George

Latest posts

Back