Need help finding a recipie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunnovah

Reaction score
I saw that someone was brewing a Peanut Butter and Chocolate Stout in their sig somewhere here, and I have been searching for the recipie for a few days now. Once my Vanilla Cream Ale is bottled I definitely want to give that a try.

Does anyone know where to find that recipie, I heard mention that it was in a BYO issue in 2007, but I can't find it anywhere. :(

There are a few threads on using PB. In the menu bar about click on "Search". In the first field that says GOOGLE just type peanut butter and they will appear.

PS: The recipe I used is in my recipe drop down to the left.

Thanks! I have been doing some reading, and I think I want to take EdWort's Bee Cave Robust Porter recipe and add the 8oz of peanut butter and another 4 oz of powdered cocoa to the boil much like you did in your recipe. Hopefully that will give me a nice full flavored dark beer with a nice PB/Chocolate flavor. Gotta perfect that bad boy before winter rolls around. :D

Back