Mugs of the HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here they are - The Mugs of the HBT.... at least the ones I know about.

I ordered these exactly one day before Yuri finished his design and posted a CarePress site. *sigh*
1357986410_7ad8252563.jpg

1357096133_af81875ef8.jpg

1357096347_a8d4b2f240.jpg

1357096555_f25a531889.jpg

I think they look outstanding!

Those are great! I knew a few people had put stuff on CafePress, but I had no idea there were so many. Nice!

Yeah, I need to get start ordering some mugs and t-shirts. I would also like to finalize my design and put some Falling Timber stuff on Cafepress.

how does that stuff work? i have a decent logo i think, how do you get it started on that site? what's it cost? i've seen links from local bands, and suchlike on those sites, but never understood how it all works.

I wish they had clear pint glasses. I don't like ceramic mugs. The logos do look awesome though!!!!!

brian williams said:
how does that stuff work? i have a decent logo i think, how do you get it started on that site? what's it cost? i've seen links from local bands, and suchlike on those sites, but never understood how it all works.

Cafepress has set minimum charges for the things they sell. In exchange for that minimum charge, they will print your logo on their merchandise and ship it out. You have the option to charge more for the merchandise. Whatever you charge above their price is your profit.

Simple as that.

brian williams said:

Its free to set up. You need an image of the correct specifications for the best results (site specifies). You upload the image and then choose what products and where it goes.

You can mark up the product if you want.

You can have it up and running in minutes.

Damn Squirrels said:
I wish they had clear pint glasses. I don't like ceramic mugs. The logos do look awesome though!!!!!

It seems as though that's a different process. Not unlike the years it took for them to come out with the techology to do black (or dark) shirts, which is still sometimes dicey.
Maybe someday.

How well do the logos hold up to washing? I had a store years ago, used it to upload a scan of a pic of an old family crest and had it printed on coffee mugs for gifts. The printing faded off of the cups fairly quickly on them, but my parents always washed them in the dishwasher.

Wonder if it holds up better now-a-days...

Allan

Sweet stuff! Too bad I didn't wind up on the mug order! The stuff printed on anything white or ceramic looks fantastic.

A word to the wise - the dark t-shirt process isn't perfected yet by CafePress. I ordered two black ones, and they are sub-par. Hopefully they work it out soon!

I am thinking this is what I am going to buy.. should look pretty sweet on that organic material shirt...

5436-jitcrunch.aspx.jpg

5436-jitcrun2ch.jpg

Man, I need to figure out my brewery name and get a logo going. SWMBO is pretty good on photoshop...I'll have to crack the whip and get her to whip something up!;)

Definitely plan on getting a tile, some coasters, a stein, and probably a t-shirt of some sort... Plus something for the little lady and my little nephew. :)

The new "tile box" looks pretty cool. Not sure what I'd store in it though...

We have a brewery name and ****ty logo that needs to be redone and refined. I suck with photoshop and illustrator. I have contacted a few places and they are terrible on pricing.

If anyone on here can help I will surely pay for your time:)

Thnx,
John

Got mine! The logo looks superb on the stein...

5841-RBBCSteinResized.jpg

I got a baseball shirt also with the direct print type graphic - the logo turned out a little darker than on the stein and my labels - do you guys normally get your apparel with the direct print or the heat transfer type images? The direct print still looks pretty good, but I think the heat transfer may be more 'vibrant' like the stein...

I want to get a order agin for this spring.
I need Yuri's and Brewtopia's new logo.
RB's ooks cool and it's a billpa original.
Hit this thread again with your links.

Latest posts

Back