Group Buy in Chicago #4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was good to meet u Bill. Thanks again for setting all this up, & thanks for the home brew!

How are the Saaz separated? Also I have some friends I promised some homebrew picking up the goods for me so be nice.

the Saaz is weighed out in front of you. Wegz15 dropped of the hops for the buy that coordinated. Those are all partitioned and labeled ready for pick up.

samie85 said:
Thanks again, Bill, for organizing/facilitating this. Your Belgian/Blonde was excellent.... what yeast did you use?

Thanks, samie. I used wyeast 3944 that was washed twice.

Neopol said:
Waste.No.Time: 90+lbs of grain weighed and moisture conditioning for a crush and dbl batch over the weekend..

I predict you'll run out of your 9 bags by the end of april.

Can I get a rough idea of who and what time people are coming tomorrow, Friday? Thanks

siucubfan said:
My father inlaw will be picking up tomorrow between 6-8, thanks!

Can he make it no later than 7? The wife and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night. Thanks

Ok, thanks

Bill, he's not 100% sure he can make it from the south suburbs in time after he gets off work and with traffic. And I don't want to hold you up. I rearranged some things where I can pick it up tomorrow. Is the 9-3 hours tomorrow still good?

siucubfan said:
Bill, he's not 100% sure he can make it from the south suburbs in time after he gets off work and with traffic. And I don't want to hold you up. I rearranged some things where I can pick it up tomorrow. Is the 9-3 hours tomorrow still good?

That's fine. Thanks.

I'll be there just after 9 also, sorry I couldn't come today, work was too hectic.

let me know who plans on coming on Sunday. If nobody is coming then I plan on brewing. thanks.

For those who have never been to my humble shop before, come in through the alley.

I decided I'm going to brew on Sunday, 3/25/12, so I won't be around for pick ups. If that messes your schedule up please let me know so we can arrange something. I haven't brewed in weeks!

Ok, so then I will be doing a monday pickup... do you have a schedule for when people could come monday-tuesday?

Thanks Bill.

could you also PM me the address or link to quote so I know where im going, I looked at the google docs spreadsheet and didnt see an addy.

Mashed in at 11 on the dot. Let's just hope the rain holds off!

could you also PM me the address or link to quote so I know where im going, I looked at the google docs spreadsheet and didnt see an addy.

There are tabs along the bottom of the spreadsheet. One of them says "Quote." Click that, then follow the link within. Bill's address will be on the invoice.

Ok, so then I will be doing a monday pickup... do you have a schedule for when people could come monday-tuesday?

Thanks Bill.

I'll be here on Monday between 9:30am and 2:30pm. Same time on Tuesday. Please try to pick up by no later than Tuesday. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back