Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more into college football tbh
But i have to say that in the NFL....
This year everyone sucks except the Pats ad MAYBE Denver
I'd kinda like to see the Cleveland Brows play Bama.

That Osweiler "fumble" was ridiculous. I got so disgusted that I shut it off after that.

The ball went forward. It's against all laws of physics that the ball could have done that on its own. The only way it could have gone that way is if Osweiler made it go that way. And if he made it go that way, it's an incomplete pass

Houston Man Accused Of Robbing Local Football Team Of $72 Million Dollars

stock-photo-police-lineup-background-103076525-500x273.jpg

Steven f-ing Hawking himself is now passing bon mots on Monday Night Football.

"against all the laws of physics..." That's solid gold, right there.

He's just putting that self-awarded physics degree he picked up during deflategate to use.

Harvard or Yale?

Bills CB Nickell Robey-Coleman: "What gives me motivation is playing against Tom Brady, and beating him. And sweeping him. In 20 years, that ain't happened. That's what I'm trying to do. That's what gets me fired up. That's what motivates me right now: the fact that I got an opportunity to beat Tom Brady twice in one season, and lighten up my chances of getting to the playoffs."

Jacksonville never even wore those uniforms. WTF, why are they going retro uni for a team that never existed "back in the day"?

"color rush". Those not privy to the latest Kardashian trends adopted by the NFL machine have big boy jobs.

Ugly as f*ck, fire the designer. Same color as my dogs diarrhea.

Back