Changed my logo a bit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejdischer

Reaction score
So I figured I'd change the logo of the Devil a bit give him a hockey stick instead:

jerseydevillabelnw9.png

IvanTheTerrible said:
Very Cool... albeit ironic seeing as you're from Connecticut! ;)

Well, I'm 29, and the first 28 years of my life were spent living less than 5 miles from where the Devils played. So it makes sense. Only moved up here when the Worldwide Leader came calling.

olllllo said:
Your beer is no longer served after the end of the second period.

And for the first two periods it costs $7.25 and is served in a crappy clear plastic cup, or a plastic "glass looking" twist off bottle. :(

ejdischer said:
Well, I'm 29, and the first 28 years of my life were spent living less than 5 miles from where the Devils played. So it makes sense. Only moved up here when the Worldwide Leader came calling.

Cool... I grew up about 5 miles from there myself. Now live about 2 miles from there.

Where you from? Being that we're both 29, if youre from the same 5 miles I'm from we might know eachother. I grew up in North Bergen.

Back