keezer questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jppostKW

Reaction score
so for valentines day SWMBO gave me a IOU for a freezer with stipulations....must be able to fit a slim pony of domestic i am looking to have a corny for me and the slim pony for her any one have any input on whether the small ie 5 or 5.3 cu ft will handle this task?

A corny is about 9" diameter while a slim quarter is 11 1/8" diameter. Most ~5 cubic ft freezers that will hold 2 cornies should hold a corny and a slim quarter. I would make a cardboard cutout of each and take it with you to size it. Also keep in mind where you want to store your CO2 tank (external or internal).

After a amazing day of going from store to store with cardboard cut outs im going with the holiday 5.3 have the top built already ordered a conversion kit from keg works. hopefully be enjoying a draft beer in the next two weeks.

After a amazing day of going from store to store with cardboard cut outs im going with the holiday 5.3 have the top built already ordered a conversion kit from keg works. hopefully be enjoying a draft beer in the next two weeks.

:mug: Glad you got it sorted out! You must be forewarned, however, that kegged homebrew can be extremely addictive! Once you pull that first pint of goodness there is no turning back.

haha this entire hobby is addictive started out wanting to just make a kegorater and have been jumping around ever since and loving it all i still think its going to be a really tight fit though but nothing home brew cant take care of:tank:

Back