Redondo Beach Water Report

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yusupov

Reaction score
I cant find the RB water report, can someone supply a link please?

Also, based off of the water quality, are RB home brewers adding anything to their water? E.g. Changing the pH, adding minerals etc?

Posting to get updates as I will be moving back to RB in a couple months, will try and see what I can dig up as well.

Go to your public utility company's website and see if they have it available. If it's not there you should be able to call them and get a copy. They have to make those available.

They don't have it posted online on their site, nor the EPA website, however you can call Cal Water Service at 310-257-1436 to request a report. They also have a 1-800 number on their website, but I figure that might go to Cal Water Corporate and not the substation which is the 310 number. They are the supply for Redondo and Hermosa, just FYI.

We'll have to trade homebrews when I'm back in the area. Cheers!
Frank

Off topic but what are the good LHBS in the South Bay. I live in the Inland Empire but I work in Redondo and Hermosa and an alternate homebrew shop would be nice.

And there is a small shop in torrance called strand brew supplies ( i think). It is on Post street.

Stein fillers on Norse way in Long Beach is great. Its a pretty big store with a lot of equipment and i think they do classes etc.

Latest posts

Back