What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee... And just came to the realization that I flaked on warfloc yesterday. Looks like a cloudy brew is in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409667194.674913.jpg

Back from the interview. I think it went well. I make looking good look good.

Pounding the remainder of this before I go to my current job.

Grapefruit soda. This week is already sucking. My keezer went out over the weekend while I was cold crashing my Belgian IPA. Looks like I'll probably end up with a lot of hop particles in this batch. Was going to bottle it anyway last night and then my AC went out again! And no one has the part I need in stock! There's a "substitute" part, but it'll take a few days to even get that one.

more coff- i am dragging today

someone on another thread suggested this regualtor http://www.midwestsupplies.com/brew-logic-double-gauge-regulator.html - for those who know regulators does it look like a good one? seems about $100 cheaper than the most expensive double reg which worries me.

Seems real cheap- from what they said midwest sources the parts themselves.

more coff- i am dragging today

someone on another thread suggested this regualtor http://www.midwestsupplies.com/brew-logic-double-gauge-regulator.html - for those who know regulators does it look like a good one? seems about $100 cheaper than the most expensive double reg which worries me.

Seems real cheap- from what they said midwest sources the parts themselves.
I own a tap rite and then added a regulator shortly after I bought the single one. This is MUCH cheaper. I suppose it uses the same brass and such. I mean, it looks good and you'll save some cash. I suppose once you get it if it feels too cheap you can return it.
hmm am i supposed to guess?
Looks like some kind of stout. Darker grain bill and the oats.

Water.

Oats + choc malt + Fall = oatmeal stout.

I need a beer.

sounds awesome- i wish i could brew as much as you.

I own a tap rite and then added a regulator shortly after I bought the single one. This is MUCH cheaper. I suppose it uses the same brass and such. I mean, it looks good and you'll save some cash. I suppose once you get it if it feels too cheap you can return it.

Looks like some kind of stout. Darker grain bill and the oats.

Water.

yea i might just pull the trigger on it- if it sucks its from midwest so they should take it back.

sounds awesome- i wish i could brew as much as you.

It's good stuff. This'll be my 3rd oatmeal stout.

Come through!

"Everybody wanna be like Mike, but Mike wanna be like L." That's what on right now.

Water. Just got to campus an hour early so I could read before my 11:30 class. Checked my emails and class is cancelled. I have a meeting at 5 on campus so this will be a loooooong day....

Finished my coffee and onto some cherry coke at work. At least almost half the day is over already.

Kids first day back in school is today and my kindergartner got on the bus just fine with her big brother. Yippee!

Cut brew day short. It's too ****ing nice out here. Just took a swim to cool off.

Next.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409674342.924348.jpg

Water. Just got to campus an hour early so I could read before my 11:30 class. Checked my emails and class is cancelled. I have a meeting at 5 on campus so this will be a loooooong day....

Cut brew day short. It's too ****ing nice out here. Just took a swim to cool off.

Next.

View attachment 221622

How do you cut your brew day short?

Coke.

How do you cut your brew day short?

Easy.

Went to lake while batch sparging. Smoked a cigar. Had two beers. Came back home. Got the wort on the burner just a few minutes ago.

Pretty simple stuff.

Woah, woah...

Maybe that's what they did back in the 80's to shorten a brew day...

They batch sparged in the 80's? I thought it was the dark ages of home brewing, where you opened cans of goop and boiled it. ☺ Maybe that's just how I see Charlie starting out.

Venus rye trap. Smacked. And I'm going drinking tonight. With a DD. Smacking life.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409681186.272382.jpg

Just kicked the first polypin of my English Summer Ale, and tapped the first of my Bluebird Bitter clone. Once again, didn't give it any settling time. It's not a clone. But it's still a damned tasty Bitter.

20140902_155332[1].jpg

Back