Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
InityBrew said:
Tough Friday at work and I come home to this. Holy ****. Pluchar with the hook up. Also, left to right. Reaper vs unicorn Ninja vs unicorn NvU pajama party 3f drunk monk 3f broodoo Revolution double fist Gumballhead Pride and joy Zombie dust Schlafly pale ale 4 revolution bottoms up wit 2 revolution oktoberfest What a hit!

I know & love all of those beers! Great haul!! Drink the reaper vs unicorn fresh even though it's more of a barley wine, its very hop forward.

I will mow through these beers in no time..

First up.

ForumRunner_20131025_202254.jpg

Excellent wet hopped beer.

lilrokz06 said:
Someone in Connecticut should really check their porch...

Damnit! Stuck at work til 11. Is it you RedOktober?

Also update on my box. I'm a little confused here, was scheduled for delivery today. Left a FedEx location 30 mins away from destination this morning, but updated to a Tuesday delivery?

bcros80 said:
Damnit! Stuck at work til 11. Is it you RedOktober? Also update on my box. I'm a little confused here, was scheduled for delivery today. Left a FedEx location 30 mins away from destination this morning, but updated to a Tuesday delivery?

Sorry not you bcros, maybe my recipient is still asleep.

Ha! Creepin. Well what the hell, I still think it'll go out today, so I'll say if you can be in Tijuana in less than 3 hrs drive, wake up and start lookin out

bcros80 said:
Ha! Creepin. Well what the hell, I still think it'll go out today, so I'll say if you can be in Tijuana in less than 3 hrs drive, wake up and start lookin out

Wait a minute, I have a pool. I live less than 3 hours away from TJ. It's still early here, I'll keep an eye out.

RedOktoberfest said:
I'm going to have to sit next round out so that I can save money to build a new porch. Lilroks you killed it again! Thanks man :ban:

No problem, In all the excitement of packing the box I forgot to put in the note that had gabf winners. There are 3 silver and 5 gold.

Belgo hoptologist- silver
Union Jack- silver
Udder love- silver
Stage coach stout- gold
Davey brown- gold
Red trolley- gold
Prohibition ale- gold
Wookey jack- gold

Hope you enjoy!!

I'm amped to have more beachwood. Loved everything I've had from them. I also can't wait to try JK, Firestone, Lost Abby, Alesmith. Excellent stuff here boss, you've outdone yourself.

hows that belgo hoptologist?

knee deep is growing in my book. ive had simtra, hop shortage and citra extra pale all very good beers! nice haul bro!!

im packing up today and will be at fed ex today or tomorrow!

aeviaanah said:
hows that belgo hoptologist? knee deep is growing in my book. ive had simtra, hop shortage and citra extra pale all very good beers! nice haul bro!! im packing up today and will be at fed ex today or tomorrow!

The belgo is pretty good, but if you can get your hands on some midnight hoppyness your in for a treat. It's an imperial black rye IPA.

bcros80 said:
If theres some angels that play in your town, check your porch

Yup that's me. How awesome I got my box and my box landed the same day. Will post pics in a few.

Wow... Thanks for everything bcros...

image-1942581820.jpg

I love me some Nebco... This glass is awesome!!

image-2239889101.jpg

Super excited to try these...

image-611768112.jpg

Hey man thanks again. This is an awesome haul!!

Glad you liked it man, enjoy! Could only get 2 GABF medalists. The Tröegenator and Mass Rising both took gold. I have that same Gandhi-bot glass and it's by far my favorite. That Mass Rising has become one of my favorites, I drive an hour and 15 to get it without complaints. Cheers!

bcros80 said:
Glad you liked it man, enjoy! Could only get 2 GABF medalists. The Tröegenator and Mass Rising both took gold. I have that same Gandhi-bot glass and it's by far my favorite. That Mass Rising has become one of my favorites, I drive an hour and 15 to get it without complaints. Cheers!

I was trying to decide which to drink first. The mass rising will be by first victim..

Bcros and I must have a chat! Lol, been dying to get my hands on some jacks abby!

image-1913059132.jpg

Enjoying one myself right now haha. Prob making another run next weekend, javier - shoot me a pm like Thursday or Friday and we'll work something out

Latest posts

Back