What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take vicodin before drinking a bunch of labatt blue in college, eat a small bag of doritos and get sick... Doritos cut like daggers on the way out. Don't do that.

edit: oops wrong thread

tumblr_nlccxmeLzF1tx3gx8o1_500.png

Hope yall are ready or a false positive

I used to like to play Jenga on a first date...just to prove how strong my pull out game was.

Wife just shot me a pic of a pregnancy test while I'm sitting here at work.

Think I'll get bombed tonight.

:eek: I found out right before trying to fall sleep before going in to work for an overnight shift. Needless to say, I didn't sleep at all. Then again, that was my first born and all I thought was "we're ****ed, this kid's ****ed, oh god, ****!" Second time around was a lot easier.

Hit up a different spot to not catch crap and drank another two hearted. Home having a Grapefruit Sculpin and about to do some yard work.

View attachment 1432061643671.jpg

View attachment 1432061652732.jpg

Three kids, three surprises. The last one was especially so, since wifey was on BC and not at all supposed to be able to bear children, and he's nine years behind the second one. I'm going to be the old Dad come graduation time in 2029.

:eek: I found out right before trying to fall sleep before going in to work for an overnight shift. Needless to say, I didn't sleep at all. Then again, that was my first born and all I thought was "we're ****ed, this kid's ****ed, oh god, ****!" Second time around was a lot easier.

Hit up a different spot to not catch crap and drank another two hearted. Home having a Grapefruit Sculpin and about to do some yard work.

Spam. Reported.

Wife just shot me a pic of a pregnancy test while I'm sitting here at work.

Think I'll get bombed tonight.

The choice of words here appear super deliberate...then you wait...and give us this...
No congrats in order... hasn't done it yet, she just "feels pregnant" and is late and all that.

Probably will wait until I'm home.

Dork.

Congrats on the purchase of the test. I guess we can still drink to that. :tank:

The choice of words here appear super deliberate...then you wait...and give us this...

Dork.

Congrats on the purchase of the test. I guess we can still drink to that. :tank:

Oh, yeah... well, I probably would have said like, "and it's positive" or something.

I guess the wording was chosen to accentuate my nervous attitude toward the whole situation, and the fact that now I have to sit here and be just anxious all day. Truth be told, I would probably have gotten bombed tonight either way.

So.... you just got punked?

Oh, yeah... well, I probably would have said like, "and it's positive" or something.

I guess the wording was chosen to accentuate my nervous attitude toward the whole situation, and the fact that now I have to sit here and be just anxious all day. Truth be told, I would probably have gotten bombed tonight either way.

So.... you just got punked?

Nah. I wouldn't say that at all. I hear women know, so she probably is. I call triplets.

I was your friend, once. :-(

Yeah and then you poured out my favorite beer and crushed what was left of my soul. I cried my self to sleep for a fortnight.

edit: just googled fortnight.. thought it was a lot longer than 14 days, we'll go with that anyway.

Back