What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You kids were busy yesterday!
I had beers but really didn't check them in. Brewing in a brewhouse that was registering as 95F on my thermapen was tough. Exhausted but things went very well considering I don't know the pilot system well (only brewed once with help) and this time it was me and a brand new home brewer.

Anyway, coffee and water. Back to the grind of work.

You kids were busy yesterday!

I had beers but really didn't check them in. Brewing in a brewhouse that was registering as 95F on my thermapen was tough. Exhausted but things went very well considering I don't know the pilot system well (only brewed once with help) and this time it was me and a brand new home brewer.

Anyway, coffee and water. Back to the grind of work.

What did you brew?

Coffeel

Water. Got the kids on the bus, and now laying on the couch for a bit. Trying to decide where to go fishing when I get up...

They are doing construction at the Ontario St. boat launch by my house. If you go down early enough, you might be able to fish off one of the big pieces of equipment. The walls were removed though, careful you don't end up in the drink or we might see you go over the falls on the news.

Coffee and an orange.

Coffee and an orange.

coffeecup.jpg

Full Throttle Blue Agave.

Coffee.
Daughter turns two tomorrow, so I'm contemplating what to drink beyond the traditional 2 year old Abyss and John Courage RIS. Any suggestions?

lol lets revise the question:
If you were going to start a tradition of one special beer to drink for you children's birthday, what would be?

Sounds intriguing, but might be difficult to get before tomorrow lol.
I remember my time in Hawaii very well. And all the food babies that were birthed. Jesus Christ man, I never ate so well in my entire life.

I'm thinking I just may have 1 LC3 left. I just saw it a few weeks back, I'll have to get it in the fridge tonight if so...so far that's the winner

Brewing in a brewhouse that was registering as 95F on my thermapen was tough.

Our club does club brew days and attendance always drops like a stone in the late spring and summer time. I always tell the guys that ***** and whine on those days that they'd never make it as a pro since almost no commercial brewhouses are air conditioned.

NOLA hosted some hot yoga classes last summer since brewhouse temps can reach between 100 and 110 pretty easily.

Coff.

I hate Disney and all the creepy, dirty, little mini people running around... but man I'd take that over an office right now for sure. People still walk around, gnawing on turkey legs like heathens? Last time I was there it was just adults mashing food in their face while walking their kids on leashes.

Our club does club brew days and attendance always drops like a stone in the late spring and summer time. I always tell the guys that ***** and whine on those days that they'd never make it as a pro since almost no commercial brewhouses are air conditioned.

NOLA hosted some hot yoga classes last summer since brewhouse temps can reach between 100 and 110 pretty easily.

Coff.

Thanks for dashing my dreams of going pro. No A/C, no Clint. Them's the rules.

Got in trouble at home on Sunday, got in trouble in school yesterday, he was running away.

My wife told me a story about her grandfather. As a 16 year old boy he ran away from home, road the rails and joined the circus. In Texas.
After three months the circus got wind of what happened and sent him home.

What did you brew?

Coffeel
A simple strawberry blonde. I brewed it last year and the owners of the brewery had it and liked it. They asked me to brew it this year as one of many small batch releases they're doing.
lol lets revise the question:
If you were going to start a tradition of one special beer to drink for you children's birthday, what would be?
LC was the first thing to pop in my head. I'm not really aware of many beers that are numbered in a similar fashion.

Coff.
No whining really. Took it like a champ from the second I walked in. Seriously dreaded the decision to wear denim capris though. I was warmer in those for sure. 4 beers and 6 fills of my 32 oz nalgene bottle...I was okay.

Water. Stressed.

=
LC was the first thing to pop in my head. I'm not really aware of many beers that are numbered in a similar fashion.

Water. Stressed.

There weren't many I could find. I started stock piling Abyss right around when we knew we were having her. I keep a two year (just about peak level) bottle of it on hand just for her birthday. Every year I get a new bottle for two years down the road, just for this occasion. What Im thinking about doing is adding onto that with different bottles, I'm just not sure what.

Don't worry, be happy
:ban:

Back