What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mauve... so you know it's for girls.

0519051938.jpg

Glad to see somebody gets me.

I am so unable to save a beer to age it, I have already drank all of my 2015 bcbs and 2016 dark lord.

I always have plans of a well-stocked cellar, but I'm weak, so the first addition lasts maybe a couple of months. Plus, the 5 year old made my basement into Lego City, so space isn't there.

Maybe one day.

Drinking nothing; still cleaning.

Edit:

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432086158.345666.jpg

Glass of HB @ 2 weeks in the bottle. Much better than last week. One more and it should be decent. Missed the mark on style, but still good.

Last of my wheat. Trying to kill off some kegs so I can keg the 30gal of beer I plan to have for a corn hole tourney next month. 10gal kegged, 10gal to brew tomorrow, 2nd keg almost kicked!

Drinking warm quaffee through a straw, so it doesn't soak this silly pad under my nose. But I haven't had any since Monday morning and I SO needed it!

Glad to see somebody gets me.

I am so unable to save a beer to age it, I have already drank all of my 2015 bcbs and 2016 dark lord.

I have the opposite problem - I have two shelves and a bunch of boxes of stuff that I am aging.

And no - I will not share. :drunk:

Threw some yellowish decoration on the shelf in the office.

Congrats!

And to echo @mcbaumannerb, Happy Birthday @Remmy! I expect copious beer pr0n photos today.

Full Throttle Blue Agave... pretty relaxing at work after the two year old screamed about a stupid loofa all morning (she wanted to take it to daycare).

Full Throttle Blue Agave... pretty relaxing at work after the two year old screamed about a stupid loofa all morning (she wanted to take it to daycare).

Heck - I let them do that. I have had my kids go to daycare with strange items, and dressed in strange things. I don't care what others think, my sanity (what little there is left) is more important to me than their opinion!

Oh, and on the water, coffee was a long time ago.

Heck - I let them do that. I have had my kids go to daycare with strange items, and dressed in strange things. I don't care what others think, my sanity (what little there is left) is more important to me than their opinion!

Oh, and on the water, coffee was a long time ago.

Daycare is a black hole for the random things she brings. Her mom just bought that for her yesterday and it would no doubt be missing by the end of the day.

So, she settled for a picture she drew and her fake phone, of which she has many.

@remmy Happy Birthday!

What's the over under on drinks. I say 11 beers and 7 cocktails -- at least what will be posted.

Coffee.

Since I wasn't around last night...can we expect twins in about 9 months?

Back