What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rozay. Smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389397261.308392.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389397290.708514.jpg

When at the checkout at the local total beverage, or is it total wine?, I saw a BCBS case in the "grab a case for carrying your crap home" pile and marvelled that BCBS made it to VA. Now I am wondering If i should see if it is worth picking some up.

Oh, and after a few Homer beers (DC Brau Pale Ales) at the bar I am waiting for my purchases to chill in the fridge and drinking a HB FBS.

Cliff, big Sunday, man!

Just finished harvesting some yeast and making a starter of Conan for tomorrow's brew sesh.

Last one. I promise.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389398964.750104.jpg

Psych.

Hb irish stout and irish red gravity sample while racking to secondary. First time using Irish moss and to me impeccable clarity even after primary!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389398221.169125.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389398145.332016.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389398145.332016.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 71
Biltmore Vilage traffic at 4 on Friday afternoon? You're a brave soul.

Having a brown saison. Still sucks. Doubt I'll suffer through the whole thing.

Yeah I know, but sqweeked out of town right before it was too bad! Whats wrong with a brown saison or whats wring with your brown saison?

More brew with homemade smoked pulled pork and Dreamland sauce I robocopped last time I was in Tuscaloosa. Smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389400183.913906.jpg

Yeah I know, but sqweeked out of town right before it was too bad! Whats wrong with a brown saison or whats wring with your brown saison?

I wasn't stoked on the malt bill, but the main problem was that I used brewer's gold.

Finishing a taste of apfelwein before getting an extract white ipa together. Already *smacked* the yeast pack, so brewtime it is.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm in love with conan yeast!

If its indicative to other things in Vermont i may need to go there

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

I like Vermont (I snowboard up there) but the best word to describe Vermont is ODD.

I like Vermont (I snowboard up there) but the best word to describe Vermont is ODD.

I'm going to Connecticut this summer to see my grandma and uncles grave (don't mean to be a downer) and to sell my grandmas boat....she lived in a house boat It was left to my dad and there is a buyer... She Was on the sound in duck harbor... Is that close to you? I think its close to mystic sea port

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

2x bourbon and oj at the swmbo's holiday party. Moving on to Stella soon. Maybe one more bourbon. Why can't they serve it neat?

Please pardon my brevity, this was sent from my mobile device.

Back