Beermaking is......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lschiavo

This space for rent.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Extreme Dishwashing!

We racked six fermenters and transferred one off dyrhop and one onto dryhop the other night. Lots of work. Lots of dishes!

What do you think?

Beermaking is ____________.

A lot of work at times, a learning adventure with each new batch brewed, but well worth it once that batch is ready!

the first hobbie that i truly love...It beats collecting stamps :)

disclaimer: not that i collected stamps...or that there is anything wrong with that for you stamp collectors out there...:)

my stress relief...

i have never been able to say there is anything that i have wanted spend about a grand on with out flinching... between the kegging system the brew kits and the equipment to make a brew sculpture... (which is happening with in the next month or so) and my wife doesnt seem to mind either hahahahah weird...

well this and cars... and at the present time... cars is taking a back seat to beer... wooo whoooo beer

my stress relief...

i have never been able to say there is anything that i have wanted spend about a grand on with out flinching... between the kegging system the brew kits and the equipment to make a brew sculpture... (which is happening with in the next month or so) and my wife doesnt seem to mind either hahahahah weird...

well this and cars... and at the present time... cars is taking a back seat to beer... wooo whoooo beer

beer is way better than cars:mug:

Beermaking requires skill in chemistry, biology and dishwashing. But if you only have one of those three skills, dishwashing is by far the most important.

Beermaking requires skill in chemistry, biology and dishwashing. But if you only have one of those three skills, dishwashing is by far the most important.

Unfortunately, that's the one that I'm crappiest at.

beer is way better than cars:mug:

hahahahahahahah... i am only going to agree with you right now... because i lost my license because of cars hahahahahaha...

but... since im in japan... and i am a big fan of drifting, dorikana and i love the scca... cars just comes so easy and cheap here...

and the fact that anything over a 1% beer here is illegal to make ... i prefered cars...

but i did find out though that the japanese turn the other cheek unless you are selling it... so home brewing is cooler than cars at the moment hahahahahahaha

:off: Have you ever owned a boat? THAT is a money pit!

Beer making is the most relaxing work I do. It blends cooking and drinking beer.
What's not to love!!!! :rockin:

i could only imagine...

my parents had one.... and when they sold it they admitted it was the biggest waste of money...

and i must agree... beer making is a special kind of cooking... :ban:

... is a fun and rewarding hobby. When you do good, you get beer. When you do bad, you get beer. It's a lot like recreation league softball. (I think I may add this gem to my signature :))

Beermaking is easy. Choosing what to make next is the hard part.

And making sure you have the fermenter to put it in.

Edit: I forgot I was loged in as my sister, this is tsuyako here.

Latest posts

Back