Big Score!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mainebrew

Reaction score
Alright I have been thinking about giong all grain just so I can have more options to play mad scientist, and make better beer. So to make a long story short I have been looking around the city for a couple of extra carboys and what shall fall in my lap my a all grain set up. A keggle, a mash ton made from a keg, a strike or sparge h2o tank also a keg all with hand valves and swivel hoses to adapt too. An extra 1/4 barrel uncut, a wort chiller, a sparging set up, a c02 tank and reg5lbs, a oxygen tank and reg, Books, old zymurgy mags, 4 carboys, and a grain mill, 4 more 5 gal cornis, a pumping setup and a heater mounted on a board with some sort of controller, and a box of misc fittings. Now hold on, brace yourselves all for under $200.00 I am wicked pumped and am now designing a 2 tier 3 way stand with 2 burners 1 for strike water and 1 for the boil. I will send some pics soon so I can get some feedback on how to get the most of my new gear.

Thanks

:ban:

Fingerstatue.jpg

skullfinger2.gif

I think you beat me out... I was definitely a contender, however I paid more and didn't get any O2 gear or kegging gear... Craigslist?

Local Uncle Henry's magazine, serves ME,NH,MA. Also can anyone tell me a good source for propane burners, I saw some banjo's in NB but am wandering where to find the 13 point ones?

Thanks

I would suggest the SQ14 burners. They are around 40 bucks a pop from home depot. I boiled 15 gallons of runnings within 20 minutes...

Back