What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of Odd Side Ales. I'll be creative. I'll get some stuff with really limited distribution (Dragonmead, etc.)

Never heard of Oddsides? You live in MI? What city, Underarock? :p

The few I've had from them have been really good.

Drinking after dealing with my dickweed of a manager today as he finally released me for two other jobs I had offers for in my company. ****ing piece of **** he was throughout the entire process.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400707137.484008.jpg

Trying to decide if I want to open the pliney my cousin sent me or save it until this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Trying to decide if I want to open the pliney my cousin sent me or save it until this weekend.

I've heard from a few members on this forum that those age nicely. Age it.

Sucks about the idiot boss.
But that's a solid beer. I haven't had one in a while. Need to pick one up.

Thanks. Pick some up and maybe I can send you my version. Which has a little more body but still an awesome, biscuity/nutty flavor and aroma.

The pliney will not be aged! Well more than it already was :/. It was bottled in February. Ugh.

My Amarillo IPA. Buzz is in full effect. 4 beers in about an hour. Nightcap.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400709969.308328.jpg

Never heard of Oddsides? You live in MI? What city, Underarock? :p

The few I've had from them have been really good.

Opposite side of the state from Grand Haven. Honestly, the places that carry Michigan beers carry so many breweries that I don't know what they are unless I've heard someone raving about them. I had seen Griffin Claw around but never bought one until FuzzyMitten went in his beercation. There is just a sea of local beers at these stores.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Michigan is the beer Mecca :D
I'm sure they sell Odd Side near you ridire. I've seen it in stores near me and I think I live not far from you.

Opposite side of the state from Grand Haven. Honestly, the places that carry Michigan beers carry so many breweries that I don't know what they are unless I've heard someone raving about them. I had seen Griffin Claw around but never bought one until FuzzyMitten went in his beercation. There is just a sea of local beers at these stores.

Sounds like a good problem to have.

My last Alpha King. It pairs well with the sudden heat wave. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400710455.724641.jpg

Michigan is the beer Mecca :D
I'm sure they sell Odd Side near you ridire. I've seen it in stores near me and I think I live not far from you.

Now that I know the name, I'm sure I'll notice it.

Currently drinking my sweat as it drip down my face, just left the gym . I am sure a beer will be better...

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Sounds like we're all going to fight over the bottle openers lol.

Winkler Brau Radler. Growing up my parents had a ton of Winkler Brau glasses around the house, I was finally able to get to Germany and have there beer! 20 odd years of anticipation lived up to the hype I made it to be. To bad I could only bring back this and another one of there beers. Should have thrown some clothes away to make room in the suitcase.

Having a party leftover while packing an assortment of home brews for a HBT member.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400714035.535187.jpg

No way in hell was I using this to wrap beer.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400714055.446625.jpg

Huskies!

Because you're gonna need to wipe your arse later?

I was going to tell Michigan to suck it in that post. But deleted once I began to spell it out.

Suck it, Michigan. UCONN

Back