The ONE difference between men and women

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta go OVER.
This? :cross:

bodybuilder.jpg

HAHAHAH!!!!!! Wellplayed anoldur, But I bet I could still find a grosser fat picture......but not by much!

(totally not gonna though, if someone else wants to surf fatties, have at it)

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible said:
Yes, it was wrong. Most girls have several penises, and most boys have several vaginas.....Or anything with a hole in it.

Like a mattress or roast...

Why prosecute such a man? Talk about a victimless crime!

Now if I were his wife and had to EAT off that table...

The correct answer to this question is "One of your sisters. Doesn't matter which one."

I like to bring the pain when asked a retarded question.

The correct answer to this question is "One of your sisters. Doesn't matter which one."

I like to bring the pain when asked a retarded question.

On the app? I feel your pain. Best to quote, I still sometimes end up several pages later completely off topic, but at least you have the quote to tie it back.

On the app? I feel your pain. Best to quote, I still sometimes end up several pages later completely off topic, but at least you have the quote to tie it back.

Nope, but I thought internet rules said that any unquoted reply was obviously in response to the original post. But then again, I don't know much.

Hands up, who else had to go back and read the OP to see what the heck we were talking about?:D

The OP made no sense. Yoop labels it as the difference between men and women but then talks about "freebies". I was expecting something like "Boobs". Because that is the first thing that comes to my mind when you talk about the difference...

paulster2626 said:
At work? I love doing that. Crop-dusting unsuspecting colleagues is a sport I enjoy. Bonus if your fart is loud, as they will be alerted to the coming stench.

I prefer the silent killers. Nobody can ever be completely sure it wasn't them

Nope, but I thought internet rules said that any unquoted reply was obviously in response to the original post. But then again, I don't know much.

My bad! Merely announced my own guilt of thinking I am in the conversation, only to be 3 pages behind! But as you point out, a mid thread re-allaignment can be a good thing!

I farted.

A moose once bit my sister.

CreamyGoodness said:
I farted.

I love crop-dusting my girlfriend when I walk into a room before her...or a customer when they are sbd's. But swmbo gets me back eventually...

I was in Lowe's with the missus when I saw they had installed these doorbell thingies to call for service. I dropped a real stinker, rang the bell and bolted, leaving the missus there when the sales person came. I was grinning for a week at my sneaky cunning. :)

I make sure I vent the colon before alighting any form of public transport. Usually I follow this with an accusatory glare at the nearest passenger.

I make sure I vent the colon before alighting any form of public transport. Usually I follow this with an accusatory glare at the nearest passenger.

haha! I used to work in a job where I could NOT walk away from where I was working in close proximity to others.. Naturally, the occasional fart is inevitable. I like to think that I had my accusatory stares and glances down to a tee......I could be wrong though.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible said:
I had my accusatory stares and glances down to a tee......I could be wrong though.

Perfected if your avatar is a true depiction of your visage I'd say.....

I started coming to HBT for all the great information here. I can't tell you how much I've learned. Just today, for example I learned a new beer-related term I'd never heard applied quite this way before.

Crop Dusting.

Hahaha- she's the first female in the universe, then!

And I have another idol, The Boss.

So here's really happiness:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and just one last thing! I have this friend named Arvin who lives in Madison, and while we love him dearly, everybody calls him Fuc*ingArvin. I mean, we mean that in the most loving and respectful way.

Well Fing Arvin went to Alpine Valley last summer for a Pearl Jam concern, and it turns out it was a "Temple of the Dog Reunion" concent.

So not only does he hear my favorite song by my favorite artist, he hears it with Chris Cornell!

Anyway, that's my favorite song of all time, even above my beloved Tom Waits. So fing Arvin had a great time. Without me. :D

Latest posts

Back