I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lschiavo said:
I bought a 55 gallon stainless drum from Bubba's Barrels.com today for my new BK. They shipped it 5 minutes after my card went through. So far, I would recommend them. They are used so I told them I wanted a pretty one. I hope that helps.
Should have ordered it from Brewmasters Warehouse.
Melana said:
Extra credit for knowing the man in the pic....
Is it just me, or are you just suddenly all over the forum? I can see you didn't just join, but I swear I've never noticed you until recently and now you're in every one of my threads. You should join the Tap Room. We have an opening, and Zuljin is accepting applications.

I think Passedpawn knows it.

Is it this guy:

th

Definately not this guy:

th

ab...This is like the riddle thread.

bottlebomber said:

Is it just me, or are you just suddenly all over the forum? I can see you didn't just join, but I swear I've never noticed you until recently and now you're in every one of my threads. You should join the Tap Room. We have an opening, and Zuljin is accepting applications.

Yup. I've been bored. Went to the TR once and won't be back. I usually spend most of my time in the Masshole thread because I know the guys there. I'll try to avoid your threads in the future, np. Nite!

Really? I didn't notice they sold them. I was looking at their 45 gallon kettles.

Stay away from the Tap Room! Only the ones that check in here once in a while are cool. The rest are all a-holes. If you do go there, tell them that they are a-holes and you will get along.

Stauffbier said:
D@mn! I need a cool, black and white, historic avatar now!
PKU ;)
Melana said:
Yup. I've been bored. Went to the TR once and won't be back. I usually spend most of my time in the Masshole thread because I know the guys there. I'll try to avoid your threads in the future, np. Nite!
Don't be a stranger on my account.. And what was not to like in the TR??!? :confused:
lschiavo said:
Really? I didn't notice they sold them. I was looking at their 45 gallon kettles. Stay away from the Tap Room! Only the ones that check in here once in a while are cool. The rest are all a-holes. If you do go there, tell them that they are a-holes and you will get along.
It seemed like you were concerned about the punctuality of the vendor you got your drum from, so I thought I would recommend another that would tun it around in a more fashionably late manner, say 15 months from now.

PKU ;)

Don't be a stranger on my account.. And what was not to like in the TR??!? :confused:
It seemed like you were concerned about the punctuality of the vendor you got your drum from, so I thought I would recommend another that would tun it around in a more fashionably late manner, say 15 months from now.

I see. I guess I made a good choice after all. No thanks to you Mr. Afterthefact. PKU, how pleasant.

lschiavo said:
I see. I guess I made a good choice after all. No thanks to you Mr. Afterthefact. PKU, how pleasant.
C'mon man, don't bust me balls. I've just had a Filipino and then Argentinian Pilsner :drunk:

OK, is it just me that I always seem to get a buzzzzz on bottling night? OK, it was two glasses of the Imperial Pumpkin (9.5%) and maybe a Belgium Schelde on the side, but I can drink that at the bar and it has no effect. Bottling night = buzzzz. Not a long or lingering buzzzz, but it is definitely there. Probably just me.

You must have no feeling in your mouth or taste buds!:eek: The crazy thing is the fact I thought I loved spicy stuff, but now I'm questioning that..

I have a bomber of CIB Orange Scorpion sitting in the fridge yelling at me right now. Not a great beer mind you, but leaves a nice burn in the back of your throat.

http://www.cibbrewery.com/beer/

Orange Scorpion (7.2% A.B.V)

Made with The World’s Hottest Chilie “Trinidad Scorpion” not to mention Ghost Chilies from Volcano Peppers. This Chilie Beer Isn’t melt your face hot but Don’t get it in your eyes! We were looking for good flavor and Spicy at the bottom of the glass. Beer Fests and Selected Draught Locations.

OK, is it just me that I always seem to get a buzzzzz on bottling night? OK, it was two glasses of the Imperial Pumpkin (9.5%) and maybe a Belgium Schelde on the side, but I can drink that at the bar and it has no effect. Bottling night = buzzzz. Not a long or lingering buzzzz, but it is definitely there. Probably just me.

I get absolutely hammered on bottling night. I keg my beers but someone must be bottling out there.

Not German, but French. Not Busch, but he has beer in his last name.

An image from another day
He might not be familiar I’d say
Us and to others he be well known
Er.. I mean for some but the rest are blown
Bus to school every day
Change of time is a few weeks away.

5 little sips... Face is melted... No way I can even consider finishing this!

Smelling it was enough for me. I don't eat spicy food like I used to, but I do put chilis in at least half of what I cook. I put chilis in the same category as smoke, good in food, disgusting in beer.

This guy doesn't seem to mind:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just can't get into the chili peppers in brews even though I love various hot peppers in food. I made a melomel/capsimel mead before that had some home grown chilies in it. Others loved the mead, just couldn't do more than a few sips myself.

Smelling it was enough for me. I don't eat spicy food like I used to, but I do put chilis in at least half of what I cook. I put chilis in the same category as smoke, good in food, disgusting in beer.

This guy doesn't seem to mind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_-gRmQpQcs

yeah, that guy is pretty much a dumba$$! I bet he got sick as a dog!

I agree about smoke and chile. I don't care for them in beer either.

Hey Stauff, I was looking around for an avatar for you and I ran into this. Not a black and white, but...

Showthumb.ashx.png

Beautiful sexy girls, the ocean, yaht, sports car, drinking..hmm. Not sure I get it. :drunk:

Whoop whoop! :mug:

I guess everyone has different ideas of beautiful. I made it about 30 seconds. I have had too many beers tonight. Couple hours a day of cutting deadfall for kindling the last two days and five miles of trail yesterday and I am sore. That's my excuse for the last three beers anyway.:drunk:

I guess everyone has different ideas of beautiful. I made it about 30 seconds. I have had too many beers tonight. Couple hours a day of cutting deadfall for kindling the last two days and five miles of trail yesterday and I am sore. That's my excuse for the last three beers anyway.:drunk:
Why would you need an excuse?

Back