Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not funny.

See?? Told ya

Conicals on a homebrew-scale are retahded. Anything less than, maybe 50 gallons, is a huge waste of money and make zero sense..., Unless the brewer just wants to toss money around and pimp out the system as much as possible. Other than that, they're stupid.

See?? Told ya

Conicals on a homebrew-scale are retahded. Anything less than, maybe 50 gallons, is a huge waste of money and make zero sense..., Unless the brewer just wants to toss money around and pimp out the system as much as possible. Other than that, they're stupid.

EEYYEERROOLLLLL

translate: "I'm from boston, so I have little-dick syndrome. I bought a bunch of "big" conicals for my nano so any conical smaller than mine is useless and people who buy them are stupid"

(Sigh).

I have railed against stupid conicals on HBT for years... well before the brewery... which is why I made the crack in the first place.

So... you're dead wrong again... per usual

See?? Told ya

I thought when you're big time, you measure in bbl and not in gallons. Guess not. ;)

I will go on record once again an state that "fixed that for ya" is still, by far, the gheyest and *****iest thing someone can do on HBT.

I never understood that whole thing... at all...

"I'm going to take your quote and change the words!! Hahahahaha!! Isn't that funny!?!?!"

No... It's not. You're a jerk off.
I think this is the first comment ever, that You made that I agree with

We need a noob to stumble in and hook us up with a new quote. Duldrums of the season right now.

Agree. In the off-season I just come in here randomly half-baked/drunk & post something and see how stupid it was the next day. I think I did a pretty good job of achieving my object last night.

I might become a CHI HBTer (if the offer is right) that I expect to get in the next day or so. So I'd have lived in 3 of 4 states of the NFC North which is obviously the most awesome division of the millennium. I'd shoot myself if I ever contemplated living in MI.

humiliate themselves in front of the entire planet.

I dunno, I guess some could say that throwing a pick on the one-yard line, rather than run it in for a game winning TD in the Super Bowl, really isn't humiliating themselves in front of the entire plant. There were a couple people in Africa that didn't watch the game.

I dunno, I guess some could say that throwing a pick on the one-yard line, rather than run it in for a game winning TD in the Super Bowl, really isn't humiliating themselves in front of the entire plant. There were a couple people in Africa that didn't watch the game.

you shut your whore mouth, loser.

Back