What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh come on all you soccer haters! Soccer is way more exciting to watch than baseball... *ducks all the rocks just thrown at her*

Ugh...I will keep my comments about baseball to myself. After all, I want people here to still somewhat like me. ;)

Oh come on all you soccer haters! Soccer is way more exciting to watch than baseball... *ducks all the rocks just thrown at her*

Agreed, I enjoy attending a couple baseball games per year in person, but trying to watch it on tv puts me to sleep. 162 games per year?! Crazy.

Bring on the World Cup!!

Agreed, I enjoy attending a couple baseball games per year in person, but trying to watch it on tv puts me to sleep. 162 games per year?! Crazy.

Bring on the World Cup!!

People watch baseball games on tv? :cross:

Okay all you raging sports lunatics - you keep leaving off the </rant>! :D

Doesn't anyone drink anymore? Haven't you heard?
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402604156.853027.jpg

I'm sliding my way toward vacation, so eff it - I'm having this! :mug:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402604193.717672.jpg

I'm loving all the soccer bashing going on. And to think it's actually called "football" in other countries. Such a disgrace!

Water right now. Remmy's hef on deck once my kid starts his nap.

I can actually watch or listen to baseball every day. It is the only sport, by the way, that I enjoy listening to on the radio. There is nothing better than sitting outside at the campground, cigar in one hand, beer in the other, BBQ in my belly and Jim Price on the radio calling the Tigers game.

I'm still of the clawfleh.

as for my racing/sports rant: I'd rather have my head slowly crushed in a vice while hearing the same pop-country song on repeat & smashed in the face with meat tenderizer. or just have a beer and avoid the racing/sports things. beer would be my first choice.

I needed to get a sample of my infected blackberry wheat to test gravity. 1.000! Tastes good. A mild sour. Now I've put him in a closet for the next 6 months. :)

View attachment 205271

When are you sending it my way for review? Sounds good. ;)

Wtf. Why so many haters? The world cup is an amazing event. Sorry you can't appreciate it.. and seriously no need to bash it. Have a beer and turn on one of the 500 channels that aren't broadcasting it.

Heh. Was riveted to the (apparent) replay of US/Ghana from the last world cop this morning. It does get good if it isn't a blow out.

More free beer at the conference.

Attachments

• 1402605990916.jpg
    1402605990916.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 78
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402605948.996580.jpg

Heady Topper clone. This is my first keg, who wants to take bets on how fast or slow it kicks?

Sent from the Bat Cave

Drinking my Mild.

View attachment 205286

Meanwhile, got these bad boys in the fridge. Big thanks to Hello for insisting on not even doing a trade, but just sending me a couple cans unreciprocated so that I could taste it.

View attachment 205285

Mmmmm, Gose. I'm gonna have to get some of that one day. I've had half a can that a guy at a craft bar generously shared with me after finding out I'd never had it. So ridiculously good!

Bummer man. Def puts a downer on the weekend. My middle son I got the Mustang GT for was born on Father's day...when it was on the 17th. Damn. But I did get 54-12 oz bottles of saison a lil bit ago. Drinking some SNPA's that've been in a cooler of ice since yesterday! :tank:

GOOOAAALLL!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402609911.225923.jpg
Scratch 142 while watching Brazil try not to score on themselves again and sparging my Berliner style Weisse 2.0

We don't even have espn so I can't watch any soccer except on the weekend when it's on abc :(. Super sad. (No cable)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402610634.228081.jpg
Remmy's hef. Easing the pain of the $1,000 estimate I just got for new struts and shocks for my wife's car.

This is really nice. So far so good with this sour business. View attachment 205292

Happy birthday!

Heating up the grill in a thunderstorm since the kids wanted burgers. Thr things we do for the ones we love...
Just finished my first Lake Erie Monster. Think I like the Chillwave more. Time for another.
<non-sports/ramble>

Attachments

• 1402611155029.jpg
    1402611155029.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 78
With hops and grain and yeast, right??

Nope. Just straight-up water.

I'll be doing the hops, grain and yeast thing tomorrow when you're at work tomorrow. It'll be brew day for me. :D

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back