What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415563236.311582.jpg

GT's Hibiscus Kombucha after BLC's and Tomato Basil soup.

Bacon, lectuce and chode?
I'm a little late to the party I know but since I live in the middle of the Maumee State forest I am still dealing with debris falling from trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just replaced my garbage disposal. Still worked fine, but plastic housing was cracked and leaking. Any fun ideas for a 1/2 hp electric motor?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415564298.827975.jpg
Good dipa but I like my ipa a little less malty.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415564386.872559.jpg
Look at the hops listed thats pretty much all of the good ones

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415564616.035838.jpg

I'm making a Hefeweizen and waiting for the only football game that matters to be on at 7:00.

Just replaced my garbage disposal. Still worked fine, but plastic housing was cracked and leaking. Any fun ideas for a 1/2 hp electric motor?

You could make a Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor Barley Crusher. You could go through a 50lb sack in less than a minute. More Power!
Sadly not drinking anything. Getting ready for work.

You could make a Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor Barley Crusher. You could go through a 50lb sack in less than a minute. More Power!
Sadly not drinking anything. Getting ready for work.

with the proper gear reducer, you can make an awesome direct drive crusher.

having Third Street's Jack'd Up. I think I like Indeed's Sweet Yamma Jamma a little better. but not by much. but if all the spiced beers I've had lately were heavy weapons, mattmmille's Samhain would be an Admantium Battle Axe of Doom. +250 str, +200 dex, +450 sta, +200 wis, +200 int. but when equipping 2 or more at a time, -325 good decision making skills. this effect does stack. do not try to use the forge.

It looks like uplands public sour sale is next Saturday and I will be in the area for work. Are these things really worth 25 bucks a bottle, keeping in mind that I have no interest in them myself and would just be bifing them. Translation, are they worth a half a case of zombie dust per bottle?

It looks like uplands public sour sale is next Saturday and I will be in the area for work. Are these things really worth 25 bucks a bottle, keeping in mind that I have no interest in them myself and would just be bifing them. Translation, are they worth a half a case of zombie dust per bottle?

I'd be willing to work something out for a bottle or two. If you're interested just PM me.

Having this tasty brew now. Thanks LoloMT!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415569738.788393.jpg

About to kill my homemade Spanish Rice and Beans and Chicken. Then, drink a few Dragon's Milk stouts.

1415573082542.jpg

Back