New Member from the Denver/Boulder Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RensBerserker

Reaction score
Hey all!

I've been brewing for about 20 months now, the first 15 months (and about 30 batches) of which was all extract/partial mash. We've (my brew buddy and myself) moved to AG batches, and won't look back.

I am now in the process of putting together all the gear and know-how for a 5-tap keezer based on the 7.0cf GE chest freezer I picked up during the Home Depot Black Friday deal. Watch for a thread in the coming months that will detail my project. Unfortunately, I've been known to over-plan, so it will likely take me a while to get everything together and assembled, especially because the bar on keezers has been set so high around these parts.... ::cough-Jester-cough::

These forums have proven invaluable in answering so many questions along the path; I can only hope to give back a little bit of the knowledge that I have picked up along the way.

A question for any Denver/Boulder area locals... Where is the best place to refill your CO2 tanks in the area? I picked up a shiny new 5-lb aluminum tank that I would rather fill than exchange.

Prost! :mug:

Back