What I did for beer today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a drinking water hose and charcoal filter for it. Now I no longer need to fill water jugs from the water dispenser from inside. Can't wait to try it out this coming weekend.

In the last 24 hours I ran a dedicated 30 amp line to my spa panel, tested the control box, tested the boil kettle, and then brewed an extract batch on the kitchen stove. THe boil volume was too small for the e-kettle.

Made the decision to brew this weekend after seeing my empties are piling up. My daughter's best friend loves my beer so they have been disappearing at twice the rate with two people enjoying them. Usually it's just me... Probably going to be a cream of three crops batch.

Made the decision to brew this weekend after seeing my empties are piling up. My daughter's best friend loves my beer so they have been disappearing at twice the rate with two people enjoying them. Usually it's just me... Probably going to be a cream of three crops batch.

Got the yeast starter going (wlp080 cream ale blend) for tomorrow and measuring ingredients.

im a day late but yesterday i bought a the rest of the grain I need for my next 3 batches and another fermonster.

Just racked a wheat beer from fermenter to keg to cold crash. I don't expect it to clear completely but I don't enjoy a mouthful of yeast so we'll see how about a week at 33*F does

...and ordered ingredients for BCS Amer Amber Ale.

Had to vacuum about a gallon of NEIPA out of the bottom of the kegerator due to a not quite tight enough liquid post :(

I helped a fellow homebrewer (who cursed me by introducing me to brewing) reassemble a monstrous playset in his backyard. I drank two of my bottled brown ale. And a lawnmower beer while reassembling.

Sorry I couldn't contribute more...haha.

reset all of my process for my system havent brewed in 2 years. have a brew date for the 24th. pretty stoked about it.

Bottled 53 bottles of Blonde Ale.

Blonde Ale #2 Bottled.jpg

Dry hopped my DIPA. 4oz equal of Huell Melon, Hallertau Blanc, Bavaria Mandarina and Belma. Also sampled my Saison it's almost finished. Still need to pick up the hibiscus need 8oz and only saw 0.06lb at the store. Also my gose is finally bubbling away

Got up this morning and wondered exactly what I was going to do with the fridge I just added to my brew shed. I'm thinking this one is going to stay just a plain old fridge instead of a fancy fermentation chamber.

I brewed an American Stout, a Biere de Garde, and a Blonde Ale. And I drank some of my Scottish Export.

Brought my inkbird for the second fermentation chamber out to the brew shed. Put the batch of Cream of Three crops that was finished bottle conditioning in the fridge.

Ordered 2# of hops, restocked my beer fridge, settled on a mexican lager recipe to brew soon, and I will be taking some grain to be ground for tomorrow's brew session.

Oh, and I am bottling my cherry wheat ale today. Busy busy...

Back