Hey all. Hello from the north west!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruzn4aBrewzn

Reaction score
Hey there everyone. I am here in the Portland Oregon/Vancouver Washington area! and love beer! I've been reading on here for a while and thought that I'd say hi! Im on my 12'th brew with five brew days and have gone from extract to partial to all grain and the last 12 brews have been all grain. I've got a Belgian blond in keg along with an IPA and an ESB and another ESB and a brown ale in fermenters. I did my first 12 gal batch with the brown ale I made up and have it fermenting in a sankey. I've become as hooked as you could be, I've worked making wine in wineries but brewing at home is great! I'm glad to be here and hope to keep on learning and posting. Thanks from "Vantucky!":mug:

Welcome! It's great to see more Northwesterners here. Check out the Pacific Northwest Brewers group in the social group section.

Welcome! It's great to see more Northwesterners here. Check out the Pacific Northwest Brewers group in the social group section.

Sweet! I would love to get together with some other local brewers and share beers and knowledge and good times!

Local brew club meets are where it's at! :) One of the most convenient places you can talk about homebrew and share yours and/or sample other peoples homebrews till your blue in the face! It's really broadened my horizons too. I never cared for or knew much about Belgian/Trappist, Lambics, Oaked, Sours, Meads etc, until going to the meets. You try so many different things you just start acquiring a taste for them. I can't get enough of Belgians now. I'm getting ready to brew my 3rd Belgian in a row, using the same yeast cake to step up to the next beer :)

Local brew club meets are where it's at! :) One of the most convenient places you can talk about homebrew and share yours and/or sample other peoples homebrews till your blue in the face! It's really broadened my horizons too. I never cared for or knew much about Belgian/Trappist, Lambics, Oaked, Sours, Meads etc, until going to the meets. You try so many different things you just start acquiring a taste for them. I can't get enough of Belgians now. I'm getting ready to brew my 3rd Belgian in a row, using the same yeast cake to step up to the next beer :)

That sounds great! I would love to get more involved, and I love trying new brews and techniques.

Back